Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How Do You Get to the Homepage on the Default Browser?

Tip us?

Guardsix
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] How Do You Get to the Homepage on the Default Browser?

I have set the homepage on my TFP original/default browser to http://news.google.com but there doesn't appear to be a way of putting a Homepage button on the address bar.

Have I missed something?
Macbook Pro 15, ASUS UX31E-RSL8 Ultra Book, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Kindle Fire, Motorola Droid X, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, Blackberry 8330, Motorola VX7000, ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity, ASUS Transformer Prime

"Boomer Sooners"

robertg9
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardsix View Post
I have set the homepage on my TFP original/default browser to http://news.google.com but there doesn't appear to be a way of putting a Homepage button on the address bar.

Have I missed something?
You sure have....and all it required was a little playing around with the Prime.

When you have the browser open, in the upper right hand corner are 3 dots...click on those and the bottom choice is SETTINGS. Click on that, and DADA....you can set your home page.

bob
Verizon TP2/Win6.5
Asus Transformer Prime

lennie paz
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertg9 View Post
You sure have....and all it required was a little playing around with the Prime.

When you have the browser open, in the upper right hand corner are 3 dots...click on those and the bottom choice is SETTINGS. Click on that, and DADA....you can set your home page.

bob
He knows how to set the homepage. He's asking if there is a button to click on that brings you to that homepage.

Guardsix
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
He knows how to set the homepage. He's asking if there is a button to click on that brings you to that homepage.
Yeap, I've already set the homepage, I'm just trying to find out how to get to it from the browser main screen!

Anyone?
Macbook Pro 15, ASUS UX31E-RSL8 Ultra Book, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Kindle Fire, Motorola Droid X, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, Blackberry 8330, Motorola VX7000, ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity, ASUS Transformer Prime

"Boomer Sooners"

arando13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Only way I have found is to open a new tab which will then go to your home page