Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Development - S8500] Polish Blood by mikegapinski - Android 4.0 Nightly1(23th June)

Tip us?
 
KrazyKong
Old
#41  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 89
Join Date: Nov 2010
This looks great . However the GSIII looks like it's going to come out end of May/June. By then I'm sure alot of Wave owners if they havn't already got an SGS2 will jump on board. I know I will.

As much as I want to see a fully working android port on my Wave, I personally cannot wait anymore. The sad thing is the more time goes past, the more people will stop using their Waves, and that means the less chance a port will succeed as there is dwindling motivation to see this to completion.. Thus that old saying of now or never, seems to ring a bell for me.
 
simphony
Old
#42  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Sep 2006
I bought my used wave for 55 eur. When used SG2 will cost max 100 eur then I will change my wave.
 
mikegapinski
Old
#43  
mikegapinski's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2308
Posts: 731
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Szczecin

 
DONATE TO ME
Updtaed news from the kichen a little

Keep this thread clean please, or I will have to close it
LG L9:
PolishBloodProject AOSP:
Android 4.2.2
MIUI 4.2.2

LG GT540:
AOSP 2.3.7 Gingerbread
Cyanogenmod 6
AOSP ICS and CM9
First fully working 2.6.35 kernel

Xperia Neo V:
PolishBloodProject AOSP:
Android 4.0.4
Android 4.1.1
KangXperiaProject 4.1.2

Samsung Wave:
First WIP port of Android ICS with 3.0 core

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikegapinski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hero355
Old
#44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1824
Posts: 1,647
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Baku

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperFX View Post
GUYS!!
FILL IN FREE OFFERS HERE AND MAKE CASH FOR THE BADADROID PROJECT!!!

www (DOT) get-paid (DOT) com (SLASH) index (DOT) php?ref=TrooperFX

IF YOU REGISTER UNDER MY NAME, I WILL RECIEVE 20% EXTRA BY THE OFFERS YOU MADE!

SO PLEASE REGISTER TO EARN MONEY FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!
Hey Guys Stop Flooding
Mike already Said :
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegapinski View Post
Keep this thread clean please, or I will have to close it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hero355 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alexander223
Old
#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2012
Changelog for preRC:
-Updated CM9 soruce on 28.03.2012
-Fixed CAMERA PREVIEW
-Fixed STEREO AUDIO
-Fixed MIC in Voice Dialer, test other things
-Fixed CODECS(fluid movies in gallery and youtube std, still needs improvments)
-New wpa_supplicant v6 that fixes:
a) signal strength
b) it truns off normally(part of deep sleep fix)
c) it doesnít disconnect like the one in Beta 5 with signal
-Fixed native DATA STATS for wifi and 3g(limits donít show yet, need to bring iptables
-More SPACE for apps and facebook font fix inside(134mb)
-FULLY FIXED DEEP SLEEP finally bcos of new BT props matching kernel
-Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that

Here is the link for download :- http://depositfiles.com/files/ewl9uclyc?redirect

and the source :- http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl/polish-blood-prerc/
 
hero355
Old
#46  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1824
Posts: 1,647
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Baku

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander223 View Post
Changelog for preRC:
-Updated CM9 soruce on 28.03.2012
-Fixed CAMERA PREVIEW
-Fixed STEREO AUDIO
-Fixed MIC in Voice Dialer, test other things
-Fixed CODECS(fluid movies in gallery and youtube std, still needs improvments)
-New wpa_supplicant v6 that fixes:
a) signal strength
b) it truns off normally(part of deep sleep fix)
c) it doesnít disconnect like the one in Beta 5 with signal
-Fixed native DATA STATS for wifi and 3g(limits donít show yet, need to bring iptables
-More SPACE for apps and facebook font fix inside(134mb)
-FULLY FIXED DEEP SLEEP finally bcos of new BT props matching kernel
-Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that

Here is the link for download :- http://depositfiles.com/files/ewl9uclyc?redirect

and the source :- http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl/polish-blood-prerc/
Wrong Information.Mike Give All Information in this Link http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl/sam...ream-sandwich/
 
adi4u4882
Old
#47  
adi4u4882's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 197
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero355 View Post
Wrong Information.Mike Give All Information in this Link http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl/sam...ream-sandwich/
So, is this really for Samsung S8500 Wave?!

 
mikegapinski
Old
#48  
mikegapinski's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2308
Posts: 731
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Szczecin

 
DONATE TO ME
Lol. It is for LG swift
LG L9:
PolishBloodProject AOSP:
Android 4.2.2
MIUI 4.2.2

LG GT540:
AOSP 2.3.7 Gingerbread
Cyanogenmod 6
AOSP ICS and CM9
First fully working 2.6.35 kernel

Xperia Neo V:
PolishBloodProject AOSP:
Android 4.0.4
Android 4.1.1
KangXperiaProject 4.1.2

Samsung Wave:
First WIP port of Android ICS with 3.0 core

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikegapinski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hero355
Old
#49  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1824
Posts: 1,647
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Baku

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegapinski View Post
New movie will be out in a few days. I also think about to send the build to donators and developers.
Mike We Also Want To Test First Alpha Release
The Following User Says Thank You to hero355 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cyber kamikaz
Old
#50  
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 93
Join Date: Sep 2011
It's the original polish blood for an other device not the s8500.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes