Flag San Juan, ARG
Thanks Meter: 2

136 posts
Hi
I've a x10 mini pro with these settings
model: u20i
baseband: .....015
kernel: 2.6.29

I installed GingerDX and didn't do a backup of original rom. Now I notice sms stuff doesn't work as it should. It doesn receive sms from lots of contacts, etc.

Which software should I use to download/restore original rom from Movistar Argentina, and which stuff should I check or do before proceeding?

- PC companion
- FlashTool
- SEUS

I don't care if I loose contacts, downgrade, etc.
Thanks a lot in advance
21st April 2012, 10:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 76

202 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabeza

Hi
I've a x10 mini pro with these settings
model: u20i
baseband: .....015
kernel: 2.6.29

I installed GingerDX and didn't do a backup of original rom. Now I notice sms stuff doesn't work as it should. It doesn receive sms from lots of contacts, etc.

Which software should I use to download/restore original rom from Movistar Argentina, and which stuff should I check or do before proceeding?

- PC companion
- FlashTool
- SEUS

I don't care if I loose contacts, downgrade, etc.
Thanks a lot in advance

Hi...!!

First of all....please do not post question/query in development section.....And the answer of your question is you can try SEUS...I think it is best to restore original stock ROM. No need to do anything...just do as SEUS says....and you will have your STOCK PHONE!!!

I hope this will help you.
22nd April 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Juan, ARG
Thanks Meter: 2

136 posts
hi. Could you tell me where I should have posted this question? I thought this was the only x10 mini pro specific related forum.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, will try it and update just in case
22nd April 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bandarlampung
Thanks Meter: 30

195 posts
More
Cool
Quote:

hi. Could you tell me where I should have posted this question? I thought this was the only x10 mini pro specific related forum.

Hi! As long as I know that SEUS has stopped its service and now they use only PC Companion. To use the stock rom just follow the instruction on PC Companion. Click Start on Support Zone, then start phone software update, repair phone. It takes quite a long time, if everything is okay you will get the original X10 Minipro. (eclair). I personally use nAa custom rom CM 7-2.2.0 with nAa kernel 11, everything is okay.
22nd April 2012, 04:23 AM   |  #5  
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 19

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hye this should be in Question & Answer thread.
22nd April 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 76

202 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donfr

Hi! As long as I know that SEUS has stopped its service and now they use only PC Companion. To use the stock rom just follow the instruction on PC Companion. Click Start on Support Zone, then start phone software update, repair phone. It takes quite a long time, if everything is okay you will get the original X10 Minipro. (eclair). I personally use nAa custom rom CM 7-2.2.0 with nAa kernel 11, everything is okay.

Hi....It is true that Sony has removed SEUS from their website but SEUS can be found via easy googling anywhere. I restored my SE X10MP just two days back via SEUS.....

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:

Hey....you could have posted this question in Question and Answer section of Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini forum because X10MP doesn't have dedicated Q&A section and since most of the things are similar in X10MP and X10M so they have common Q&A and other section except Developement section......!!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
argentina, gingerdx, movistar, u20i, x10 mini pro
Previous Thread Next Thread