Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Restore original x10 mini pro rom Movistar Argentina

Hi
I've a x10 mini pro with these settings
model: u20i
baseband: .....015
kernel: 2.6.29

I installed GingerDX and didn't do a backup of original rom. Now I notice sms stuff doesn't work as it should. It doesn receive sms from lots of contacts, etc.

Which software should I use to download/restore original rom from Movistar Argentina, and which stuff should I check or do before proceeding?

- PC companion
- FlashTool
- SEUS

I don't care if I loose contacts, downgrade, etc.
Thanks a lot in advance

Web Apps Development
http://www.beza.com.ar

androidbpb
Old
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabeza View Post
Hi
I've a x10 mini pro with these settings
model: u20i
baseband: .....015
kernel: 2.6.29

I installed GingerDX and didn't do a backup of original rom. Now I notice sms stuff doesn't work as it should. It doesn receive sms from lots of contacts, etc.

Which software should I use to download/restore original rom from Movistar Argentina, and which stuff should I check or do before proceeding?

- PC companion
- FlashTool
- SEUS

I don't care if I loose contacts, downgrade, etc.
Thanks a lot in advance

Hi...!!

First of all....please do not post question/query in development section.....And the answer of your question is you can try SEUS...I think it is best to restore original stock ROM. No need to do anything...just do as SEUS says....and you will have your STOCK PHONE!!!

I hope this will help you.

kabeza
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
hi. Could you tell me where I should have posted this question? I thought this was the only x10 mini pro specific related forum.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, will try it and update just in case

Web Apps Development
http://www.beza.com.ar

donfr
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
hi. Could you tell me where I should have posted this question? I thought this was the only x10 mini pro specific related forum.
Hi! As long as I know that SEUS has stopped its service and now they use only PC Companion. To use the stock rom just follow the instruction on PC Companion. Click Start on Support Zone, then start phone software update, repair phone. It takes quite a long time, if everything is okay you will get the original X10 Minipro. (eclair). I personally use nAa custom rom CM 7-2.2.0 with nAa kernel 11, everything is okay.
Phone : SONY Xperia Go - Lotus - ST27i
Kernel : SONY Stock Kernel
ROM : [New] BeAnZ 2 Lite
Developer : Laurent Ng (kinglauryl@gmail.com)
Bootloader : Unlocked
Root : YES
CWM-based Recovery : V6.0.1.2

ponext
Old
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Hye this should be in Question & Answer thread.

Wheel of life

androidbpb
Old
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donfr View Post
Hi! As long as I know that SEUS has stopped its service and now they use only PC Companion. To use the stock rom just follow the instruction on PC Companion. Click Start on Support Zone, then start phone software update, repair phone. It takes quite a long time, if everything is okay you will get the original X10 Minipro. (eclair). I personally use nAa custom rom CM 7-2.2.0 with nAa kernel 11, everything is okay.

Hi....It is true that Sony has removed SEUS from their website but SEUS can be found via easy googling anywhere. I restored my SE X10MP just two days back via SEUS.....

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Hey....you could have posted this question in Question and Answer section of Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini forum because X10MP doesn't have dedicated Q&A section and since most of the things are similar in X10MP and X10M so they have common Q&A and other section except Developement section......!!
Tags
argentina, gingerdx, movistar, u20i, x10 mini pro
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe