XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Radio Issue

Tip us?

Josih
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Radio Issue

So my phone i think it's having radio issues because it constantly reboots except when i put it in airplane mode i tried flashing the radio to the latest at&t one N_01.77.36P but it keeps rebooting any suggestions? which radio should i flash? any help will be greatly appreciated

barry_
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josih View Post
So my phone i think it's having radio issues because it constantly reboots except when i put it in airplane mode i tried flashing the radio to the latest at&t one N_01.77.36P but it keeps rebooting any suggestions? which radio should i flash? any help will be greatly appreciated
hello there... I think it would be helpful if you told us your location, carrier and the rom you're using.
The Following User Says Thank You to barry_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Josih
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry_ View Post
hello there... I think it would be helpful if you told us your location, carrier and the rom you're using.
Hi! im using stock 2.3.4/4.5.91 rom, At&t carrier im in mexico

Josih
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Josih
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry_ View Post

jim.g87
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi all,

Have had a bit of a search but am unsure which radio to flash myself. Somewhat of a noob.

I am using CM7 on my Atrix 4G, and I am in Australia on the Telstra network.
I should mention that I bought the phone from ATT, which is why I assume it's using the following radio. Should I apply an Australia one?

MB860, 2.3.7
Radio: N_01.77.37P
Kernal: 2.6.32.39-MB860-g54722f1
Mod version: CyanogenMod-7.1.0-Ba2tf-Olympus
Build: GWK74

(Happy to take suggestions on other updates too!)

Thanks in advance,
James

xcguy
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
A number of folks recently suggested that if you are getting constant reboots, trying getting your SIM card replaced. There are 3-4 reports that say that stopped the rebooting problem immediately.