[Q] Lumia 710 flashing with dd help

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
By bugman12, Junior Member on 21st April 2012, 02:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Recently, I downgraded my phone with NCS to the unlocked bootloader. However I am currently stuck at flashing the ROM to my phone. As I am on windows, I downloaded the dd program from chrysocome but it doesnt seem to respond. Any ideas?

EDIT* got past the dd stage. However im stuck and cannot perform a hardreset. More info below. Is it possible to just restart the phone and reset it later?
Last edited by bugman12; 22nd April 2012 at 05:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bugman12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:42 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Bugul'ma, Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Thanks Meter: 204
guys, please write tutorial. we need it
21st April 2012, 05:04 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2
Donate to Me
22nd April 2012, 04:33 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks for you link, anyway I have seen it already and this is for linux. The dd program in vista doesnt respond when you type "dd if=./os-new.nb of=/dev/sdX9".
I know I renamed the interop-unlocked ROM file to os-new.nb and the X target drive is the mass storage disk that appears when they ask you to format it.
22nd April 2012, 05:02 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Okay guys I got pass the flashing part as seen

778587+0 records in
778587+0 records out
398636544 bytes (399 MB) copied, 318.411 s, 1.3 MB/s

However i realized the main problem was that I could not exit diskmode. Even pressing the power button forever it still appears in the computer. the next step i did was to eject in using the compute,r however i could not hard reset it even. Pressing power+vol down+camera does not vibrate too. Any help?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread