FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

19.99 $ class 2 32gb microsd + adapter

21st April 2012, 10:58 PM |#1  
leo321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 329
 
Donate to Me
More
linkie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Micr...ht_1770wt_1270
 
 
22nd April 2012, 01:32 AM |#2  
pwnerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flintstone
Thanks Meter: 466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo321

linkie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Micr...ht_1770wt_1270

are class 4 any better in real life not statistically
22nd April 2012, 01:43 AM |#3  
leo321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 329
 
Donate to Me
More
Class 4 isn't much better, random read/write is faster on the lower class cards so that means apps will be faster. The only thing that's better about the higher class cards is sequintial speeds. A higher class card will transfer large files faster (like movies) though. You really need to decide what you need based on what you plan to use it for

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 01:45 AM |#4  
pwnerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flintstone
Thanks Meter: 466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo321

Class 4 isn't much better, random read/write is faster on the lower class cards so that means apps will be faster. The only thing that's better about the higher class cards is sequintial speeds. A higher class card will transfer large files faster (like movies) though. You really need to decide what you need based on what you plan to use it for

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

find me on for 20 in the sealed packaging and its a deal
22nd April 2012, 01:53 AM |#5  
leo321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 329
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerman

find me on for 20 in the sealed packaging and its a deal

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-SDHC-M...-/270960875173

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-SDHC-M...-/270960875173

I don't trust non-namebrands :P

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 02:00 AM |#6  
pwnerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flintstone
Thanks Meter: 466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo321

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-SDHC-M...-/270960875173

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-SDHC-M...-/270960875173

I don't trust non-namebrands :P

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

i ment find me the sandisk thats in the packaging

i dont buy sd cards off ebay because of all the fakes and even if it is real i wouldnt get the ones that arent sealed in the official packaging

thats why sandisk puts their cards in those hard plastic vaults they call packaging that takes 20 mins to get it out
22nd April 2012, 02:18 AM |#7  
leo321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 329
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerman

i ment find me the sandisk thats in the packaging

i dont buy sd cards off ebay because of all the fakes and even if it is real i wouldnt get the ones that arent sealed in the official packaging

thats why sandisk puts their cards in those hard plastic vaults they call packaging that takes 20 mins to get it out

I think the first link I posted (the Samsung) is a great deal.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
Last edited by leo321; 22nd April 2012 at 02:29 AM.
22nd April 2012, 03:38 AM |#8  
Product F(RED)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,875
 
More
For like $5 more you can get a Class 4 Transcend 32GB off of Amazon. That's what I did.
22nd April 2012, 06:31 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 781
 
More
I don't know about better random read speed, but its not worth it imo, because if you buy a 32gb in the first place you plan to store files. I have a Samsung 32GB class 4 that write at 4-5MB/s, and multiple gigs can take up to an hour to transfer. I can not imagine waiting for 2 hours. A Class 4 32gb goes for low as $20 now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes