Post Reply

Asus Filemanager on ASOP Roms

OP jkir4n

21st April 2012, 02:42 AM   |  #21  
farsight73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 157
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Asus default file manager will be perfect if it has the ability to rename files... or ... I miss something here..



Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
21st April 2012, 11:35 AM   |  #22  
ricardopvz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Póvoa de Varzim
Thanks Meter: 764
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farsight73

Asus default file manager will be perfect if it has the ability to rename files... or ... I miss something here..



Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Click the square next to the file/folder. That square is one of the bugs.
22nd April 2012, 03:59 AM   |  #23  
farsight73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 157
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardopvz

Click the square next to the file/folder. That square is one of the bugs.

clicking the square box not bringing any extra features apart from copy, delete, cut..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
22nd April 2012, 11:36 AM   |  #24  
ricardopvz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Póvoa de Varzim
Thanks Meter: 764
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farsight73

clicking the square box not bringing any extra features apart from copy, delete, cut..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Not the checkbox in the left, the black box in the right
4th October 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
I wish there was one for CyanogenMod JellyBean. Ive been looking for a file manager and no luck, im gonna miss the asus file manager for sure.
18th October 2012, 08:03 AM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
Hello together, after more then 6 weeks, I have my TF300T repaired from the ASUS support. At first I root the pad and install "AdAway" und uninstall some ASUS apps. Pure I unistall the "ASUS File Manager", too. Please can someone push me the expected files on GoogleDrive. I miss this file manager

I run at the moment following ROM "IML74K.WW_epad-9.4.3.30-20120604".

Thank you.
cawx
6th November 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #27  
Finrod Paradox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 86
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte

Well, here are the apk and odex (in 7zip). Push to /system/app. Need stock (I guess)

Original eee transformer file manager app

I tried to install it but it gives me an error, I `m using tf101 team EOS rom 4.1.2. Any ideas?
7th November 2012, 01:25 AM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod Paradox

I tried to install it but it gives me an error, I `m using tf101 team EOS rom 4.1.2. Any ideas?

Download and install solid explorer2... better than Asus file manager or explorer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes