Post Reply

[Humor][HTC Glacier Edition] You know you're rooted when...

OP invasion2

19th April 2012, 05:58 AM   |  #51  
wolfepakt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southeast WY
Thanks Meter: 32
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jms122589

You know are rooted when you wake up after being black out drunk with a strange new rom on your phone

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

+1

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
19th April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #52  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jms122589

You know are rooted when you wake up after being black out drunk with a strange new rom on your phone

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

+1

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team inferno
Leader
22nd April 2012, 03:59 AM   |  #53  
Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 11
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
+1 there

And also u know ur rooted when ur phone is in perfect condition cept for the bottom of the back plate

Also u know ur rooted when ur gf asks if u like it ... like what? The mms I spent... oh......

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to dnpmoney45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:44 AM   |  #54  
eqjunkie829's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Jordan, UT
Thanks Meter: 600
 
1,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnpmoney45

+1 there

And also u know ur rooted when ur phone is in perfect condition cept for the bottom of the back plate

Also u know ur rooted when ur gf asks if u like it ... like what? The mms I spent... oh......

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Lol, my wife asks me this once in awhile too. I never get them ^_^

Sent from my Glacier using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to eqjunkie829 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #55  
CaptainKelley's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Wentzville, MO
Thanks Meter: 5
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEindian

You know your rooted when you take out your phone to catch an image of your friend doing a dare and all you get is a black screen ;)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

That was yesterday!
"Oh yea, camera isn't working yet."

You know your rooted when you shop for devices based on XDA thread counts.
You know you're rooted. You just know.

Virtuous Prime
Virtuous Primadonna
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKelley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #56  
thinksecretly's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
You know you rooted when one of the most popular Terms you use when describing your phone is " oh ya it does that sometimes"

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA
22nd April 2012, 09:05 PM   |  #57  
The_F_Word's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
578 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
You know your rooted when you look at your phone and it says its been rooted.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
22nd April 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #58  
eqjunkie829's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Jordan, UT
Thanks Meter: 600
 
1,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_F_Word

You know your rooted when you look at your phone and it says its been rooted.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

-1

Sent from my Glacier using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #59  
bmg1001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reseda, CA
Thanks Meter: 261
 
1,019 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
You know you're rooted when you take out your phone every second and open the XDA app.

Sent from my glacier using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to bmg1001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #60  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg1001

You know you're rooted when you take out your phone every second and open the XDA app.

Sent from my glacier using XDA

Doing that as we speak

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........

The Following User Says Thank You to The Archangel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes