Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,846 Members 39,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Supreme Sense v-XII [2.1+3.0] [Custom Kernel][Updated 9/07/12]

Tip us?

strapped365
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsointeresting View Post
Don't buy a Sensation, by a 3vo and come to the dark side

You really want to be stuck with only 768mb of RAM?
I have a myTouch 4G Slide, which is internally a Sensation, with a smaller screen, hardware keyboard and a better camera, I know their the same MP but DS is better. 768MB of RAM runs great I don't want or need a super phone, the first pc i built SS on has 512MB of RAM, and the computer I compiled my first kernel on only has 1GB of RAM. I'm going to Google E3D specs but I'm guessing 1GB RAM and a 1.5 GHz DualCore. How outrageous are you overclocked? I seen tables for the DS go to 2.2 although no ones compiled a kernel to go over 1.5 I would imagine you got some crazy devs.

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365 View Post
I have a myTouch 4G Slide, which is internally a Sensation, with a smaller screen, hardware keyboard and a better camera, I know their the same MP but DS is better. 768MB of RAM runs great I don't want or need a super phone, the first pc i built SS on has 512MB of RAM, and the computer I compiled my first kernel on only has 1GB of RAM. I'm going to Google E3D specs but I'm guessing 1GB RAM and a 1.5 GHz DualCore. How outrageous are you overclocked? I seen tables for the DS go to 2.2 although no ones compiled a kernel to go over 1.5 I would imagine you got some crazy devs.
Yup 1gig of RAM and a "technically" 1.5 Ghz dual core although HTC downclocked it to 1.2 Ghz. Plus it has 3D LOL

It's basically a Sensation with more ram and the stereoscopic display.

Plus getting the 3D means you get to see me in the threads ah ahahaa lol

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter

sixxt9
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
THThe final is going up because there isn't much more to do here mik already did tons. If things go right with me ( been through hell all week ) I'd like to do a full 3.0 ROM for you all to show the real potential of the Shift...
Now it all makes sense (no pun intended). You're not really abandoning us, just prepping for greater things. Not that i looked at it as abandonment anyway, but still. Even after all this time, still looking out for us Shift users. You, sir, are truly a class act.

ryocho
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Did anyone have any issues with music apps (HTC music, pandora, etc) with v9.2 update?

I've been using v9.0 with no issue since it came out, and recently install 9.2 (I did a clean install) and sometimes when I play music the phone would freeze if I try to switch to another app or just try to go back to the home screen. Usually the phone would freeze for a couple of minutes and then it would go back to normal, but once in a while it would freeze completely and I would need to take out the battery to restart.

Any ideas?

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryocho View Post
Did anyone have any issues with music apps (HTC music, pandora, etc) with v9.2 update?

I've been using v9.0 with no issue since it came out, and recently install 9.2 (I did a clean install) and sometimes when I play music the phone would freeze if I try to switch to another app or just try to go back to the home screen. Usually the phone would freeze for a couple of minutes and then it would go back to normal, but once in a while it would freeze completely and I would need to take out the battery to restart.

Any ideas?
When you say a "clean install" , do you nean a Full Wipe?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

strapped365
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryocho View Post

Any ideas?
Also check the CPU clock that could be a cause of some of the issues

Sent from my soon to be sold DoubleShot

Hubertkilgore
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I did, but i redownloaded it then kept trying to flash it

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
HTC Evo Shift 4g
LG Optimus S
HP Touchpad
Kindle Fire
Epic 4G
Orig. Droid

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubertkilgore View Post
I did, but i redownloaded it then kept trying to flash it

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
You re-downloaded the Rom? What do you mean kept trying to flash it? What recovery are you using?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

strapped365
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsointeresting View Post
Yup 1gig of RAM and a "technically" 1.5 Ghz dual core although HTC downclocked it to 1.2 Ghz. Plus it has 3D LOL

It's basically a Sensation with more ram and the stereoscopic display.

Plus getting the 3D means you get to see me in the threads ah ahahaa lol

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
I see you enough on Gtalk! Jk I'll venture over to your 3D stuff eventually I just love my KB way to much

Sent from my soon to be sold DoubleShot

ryocho
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
When you say a "clean install" , do you nean a Full Wipe?
Yes full wipe.

Quote:
Also check the CPU clock that could be a cause of some of the issues
How do I do that? Never used custom kernel or overclock my phone before.