Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 39,935 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

Tip us?
 
RockRatt
Old
#1211  
RockRatt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3514
Posts: 3,860
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
im not sure if this will work. but try this revert mod i made. just make a nandroid before hand just to be safe bro. let me know if it works.

For LD3 14-Toggle Revert
Flash in CWM!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?w18fx4td4tw5x8d
Task do you MIND if I put the first link in my OP as a revert (with the correct systemui of course). You could of said "RockRatt 14 Toggle Mod" though :) Now that would be fun! Again would you mind if I altered it a bit and said something to that effect? I truely would love it. On another note I always kept a stock systemui handy and pasted it into system/apps when I was messing with getting them working.. Let me know because I am serious and I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom
 
task650
Old
#1212  
task650's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47246
Posts: 21,677
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
Task do you MIND if I put the first link in my OP as a revert (with the correct systemui of course). You could of said "RockRatt 14 Toggle Mod" though :) Now that would be fun! Again would you mind if I altered it a bit and said something to that effect? I truely would love it. On another note I always kept a stock systemui handy and pasted it into system/apps when I was messing with getting them working.. Let me know because I am serious and I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom
Go for it. But you might want to use the one that works from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1209
 
RockRatt
Old
#1213  
RockRatt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3514
Posts: 3,860
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Go for it. But you might want to use the one that works from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1209
I made this one from your second link. I just was inspired by the first linked one. What do you think about this one? http://db.tt/A6VZN5qH

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom
 
erad1
Old
#1214  
erad1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 318
Posts: 893
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Miami
Good to see this ROM back up and running. I've got it "dual booted" using Siyah 3 with SHOstock2 and have no issues to report flashing and swapping between ROMS working silky smooth as well!
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
 
creepyncrawly
Old
#1215  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2962
Posts: 2,454
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
I made this one from your second link. I just was inspired by the first linked one. What do you think about this one? http://db.tt/A6VZN5qH

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom
This is cool. But to fully revert, shouldn't you also delete /system/app/QuickPanelSettings.apk and /system/framework/lidroid-res.apk?
 
task650
Old
#1216  
task650's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47246
Posts: 21,677
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyncrawly View Post
This is cool. But to fully revert, shouldn't you also delete /system/app/QuickPanelSettings.apk and /system/framework/lidroid-res.apk?
It doesn't really matter. If the user wants the quickpanelsettings.apk gone they can just remove it with titanium backup. No big deal having that lidroid-res.apk in the framework either. It won't hurt anything.
 
mfreywald
Old
#1217  
mfreywald's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 159
Join Date: Aug 2010
Just a fyi to anyone still running the bad firmware with broken kernel. Using mobile odin with the tar file from koontzes zip and flashing the corrected firmware provided by task650, works perfectly without incrementing the flash counter.

P.s. I'm using firmware instead of rom, since that is the proper terminology.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
 
task650
Old
#1218  
task650's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47246
Posts: 21,677
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfreywald View Post
Just a fyi to anyone still running the bad firmware with broken kernel. Using mobile odin with the tar file from koontzes zip and flashing the corrected firmware provided by task650, works perfectly without incrementing the flash counter.

P.s. I'm using firmware instead of rom, since that is the proper terminology.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
Just flashing this rom does the same thing.
 
morpheoussc400
Old
#1219  
morpheoussc400's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 40
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
Glad it works for you. But I dont think Task posted it:) unless I am mistaken it was my post and I set up a post with a few different ones in one of the forums now. I wanted to share it with others after I made them.

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom
Sorry about that, I wanna make sure I give props to the right person... Also, I saw a few complaints about tethering on this rom and thought I'd post a nice little work around that I hadn't seem mentioned before...


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kiqgct
 
RockRatt
Old
#1220  
RockRatt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3514
Posts: 3,860
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheoussc400 View Post
Sorry about that, I wanna make sure I give props to the right person... Also, I saw a few complaints about tethering on this rom and thought I'd post a nice little work around that I hadn't seem mentioned before...


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kiqgct
No need to apologize. I am just being me and messin around anyways. Just glad that others find it useful like myself.

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes