Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 41,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Unofficial][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Droid Incredible [6/04/12]

Tip us?

chocolate8175
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I use Tesla led also and its pretty damn bright, I can't imagine it being much brighter

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA
Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII

ffuser1
Old
(Last edited by ffuser1; 22nd April 2012 at 07:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Seems that torch 2.3.7 is brighter than teslaled when on max brightness, but the regular led (the non-max brightness setting) is much dimmer than it should be...

seems updating to autostarts 1.7.5 did the trick. sorry for the false alarm

rick311
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffuser1 View Post
1. Teslaled doesn't have the max brightness option that CM7's Torch app has. But, it seems that I had a backup of Torch 2.3.7 in Titanium Backup which works perfectly once restored. I wonder why a Torch app doesn't come with CM9 since CM7's works perfectly...

2. I've reinstalled autostarts, cleared superuser, etc. with no change. What happens after a fresh install is superuser comes up, asks to allow/deny the request, i allow, and then i get an error that there's no root access. has anyone else been able to use autostarts without issue?
yes, i prefered the Torch from CM7 and just restored the backup and it works perfectly! Now i just wish i could get the FM radio to work.

What is autostarts and what is the advantage of having it?

Also, does anyone know how to check which apps are accessing GPS? I used to use spare parts and that would tell me the GPS usage, but it doesn't do it anymore.

dbrits
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I've been running this rom with the latest incredikernel for the last day and a half and I'm incredibly impressed, especially since it's technically still in alpha. No random reboots so far, and I've run it pretty hard (Spotify and Navigation at the same time, etc.). The only caveat is the battery life. I've got the governor set to smartassv2 and when the phone is inactive it's great, but as soon as it's put into use then the battery percentage starts to drop dramatically. Yesterday I killed the battery in 5-6 hours with moderate to lite use. Anyone else had any luck with the other governors?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA
HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE

JPerry66
Old
Thanks Meter 5
The only problem I've found so far is that there's no keypad option during calls. I can't enter my bank pin or update via Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6300

JPerry66
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm getting about 10-11 hrs with lagfree with moderate use.

Sent from my ADR6300
The Following User Says Thank You to JPerry66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SlimSnoopOS
Old
Thanks Meter 1912
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPerry66 View Post
The only problem I've found so far is that there's no keypad option during calls. I can't enter my bank pin or update via Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6300
While on a call, press the button furthest to the left.
[VZW] Samsung Galaxy SIII
[last device]
Droid Incroyable

downset00
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Having a problem with notifications. I've tried three different SMS apps and I can't figure out how to get the notification light working. I have gone into settings on phone and added the app to notification light and the test works. When I receive a message however, I don't get a blinking notification light. I have even changed settings in the app such as in go SMS but the test within the app will not blink. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

omniatic
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Anybody tinker with the VM Heap or zram settings in settings/performance/memory management? Looking for your best settings on either.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

jstrom23
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Very impressed so far. Only been running it for about a day, but it is well beyond "pre-alpha".

Battery life is the only drawback I've noted so far. Running on stock kernel, but I might try Incredikernel at some point.
Galaxy Nexus GSM : Stock JB...good as is (thank you Google )
Kindle Fire : unofficial AOKP should be official it's so good (thank you dw9906 & H@SHCODE!)

retired OG Droid : Bugless Beast (thank you Peter Alfonso!)

Tags
cm9, ics, incredible, kang, rom