Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,947 Members 40,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help me please !!!

Tip us?

JeromeSama
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hmm sense based rom is like what you mention , but I prefer cm 7.2
battery wise I foumd setvsel it helps alot ...
I want cm 7 then sense
is it a bad choice ?

Thanks for asking

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

JeromeSama
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
How is cm7.2 custom rom ? Im bit scared & Nervous on which to flash . I liked ice cream theme so Im not sure ...

Teichopsia
Old
Thanks Meter 794
Before you flash, make sure you read the instructions. I jave the bad tendency of not reading first, which has led to a lot of trial and errors. I believe it was with cm7.2, when I flashed it it got stuck on the bootscreen. Later on I found out that you needed to flash cm7.1 and then cm7.2 for it to work. Some are full roms, others are just updates.

What to flash? That depends on what you like once you start flashing. Do try to stay with the same rom for a few days. That is, nevermind.... you'll find your own way.

Last thing, titanium backup is a 50-50 thing from what i've read so far. By restoring apps using TB it could bring errors. Once again, thats a 50-50 and nothing by my own experience. I download everything all over again. Before your first flash, make a backup of your rom... I forgot to do that one

Sent from a dream.
Ace think tank
Sent from a dream.
The Following User Says Thank You to Teichopsia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JeromeSama
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks
I know that ive to flash current rom on rom manager , backup data on sd card , back up data for apps , contacts through gmail, sms etc
its all done just im not sure which to flash , its more like I can't decide. But I really like ics 4.0 theme so im still deciding
anyways thank you for the advice , warning )