Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 53,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AROMA][DROPPED] .sense, a customizable, universal Sense 3.5 ROM [3.0 BETA]

Tip us?

seaskyways
Old
Thanks Meter 341

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobo2712 View Post
For now that is impossible to port.Because that is located inside undecodable m10 files....
what ?? i have decoded that and opened all m10 files , but still couldn't find any pics for stuff displayed of anykind , also , good point , this clock is built for 3D rosie in sense 3.0+ (discluding our sense which is more like a modified version of 2.1) ...

@Ben , anything about Data2sd ? also these previous bugs :
1- when pressing copy for a text , it writes " No SIM card inserted " instead of "copied" .
2- Mis-recognition of the device as mobile for some websites including Facebook , and somehow Google ...

Are they still there ?
Phone : Google Nexus 5

Android Version : KitKat 4.4.2

ROM : Stock rocks!

Kernel 3.4.xx !

AMAZING PHONE

benjamingwynn
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,383

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaskyways View Post
what ?? i have decoded that and opened all m10 files , but still couldn't find any pics for stuff displayed of anykind , also , good point , this clock is built for 3D rosie in sense 3.0+ (discluding our sense which is more like a modified version of 2.1) ...

@Ben , anything about Data2sd ? also these previous bugs :
1- when pressing copy for a text , it writes " No SIM card inserted " instead of "copied" .
2- Mis-recognition of the device as mobile for some websites including Facebook , and somehow Google ...

Are they still there ?
Yes.
benjamingwynn

i'm still alive

Bones086
Old
(Last edited by Bones086; 20th April 2012 at 04:34 PM.) Reason: forgot the attachments
Thanks Meter 2
Hey Benjamin,

I have installed .sense 3 times this morning, the first time with JMZ's kernel and removed some of the stock HTC bits, the rom installs great and seems to work except for the wifi (when enabling wifi "turning on" flashed for about .25 of a second and then "error")

The second install was with the stable kernel, again I removed some of the htc bits I didn't want, it installed and again no wifi (same as 1st install.)

The 3rd install was with JMZ's kernel and left all of the htc stuff in with the same no wifi result.

All 3 times I wiped cache, delvik cache, wiped battery stats, then factory reset before installing. I saved install logs for all 3 installs and have attached them.

Any direction will be greatly appreciated with this issue, and I will happily perform any further trouble shooting you would request of me.

Thanks,
Gord.
If at first you don't succeed,
Get a bigger hammer.
CWM Recovery 5.5.0.4

jmz
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,238

DONATE TO ME
for those with issues on marvelc. Flash ben's rom then flash my kernel package afterwards..

http://goo.im/devs/jmz/marvelc/Jmz-Kernel-042012.zip
If you like my work feel free to donate
Follow me on Twitter

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScottPomroy
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Download a build.prop editor and find " ro.telephony.default_network = 0" and change it to 4. Then save and reboot

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium
After doing this and flashing the patch I now have WiFi and phone process no longer force closes. However there is still no service.

MarvelC

lolo7291
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Hey benjamin, I must know what was the ROM base you choose for the devicesupport on HERO

Because I have many things to tweak to make this boot and there are issues on our devices that you just cannot be aware of like apps2SD and compcache

So, if you have time, let me know via this thread, the hero thread, PM or see you on irc

Screatch
Old
(Last edited by Screatch; 24th April 2012 at 07:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Default Can't download

For some reason i can't download 3.0 BETA

"The file you requested was not found"

UPD: Managed to find it here:
http://goo.im/devs/benjamingwynn/dot...arvel_v3.0.zip

Cristian_berme
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I want to download this ROM for my HTC Legend but the website says that the download isn't available
The Following User Says Thank You to Cristian_berme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ONeill123
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian_berme View Post
I want to download this ROM for my HTC Legend but the website says that the download isn't available
Yes, thats right, the build beta 3 for the legend is not finished for now.
HTC Sensation XE | ViperS 3.0.0
Visit me on my german Wiki:
The Following User Says Thank You to ONeill123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

usaff22
Old
Thanks Meter 1,467
Hey Benjamin,

Any chance to this ROM working for the Wildfire (Buzz, not S)? Our forum is really lacking developers and the Sense 3.5 ROM that we have needs resizing mania. I tried resizing myself, but all I get is errors while trying to re-compile

Regards,
usaff22