[ROM][AROMA][DROPPED] .sense, a customizable, universal Sense 3.5 ROM [3.0 BETA]

20th April 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #1551  
Flag beirut
Thanks Meter: 341

535 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobo2712

For now that is impossible to port.Because that is located inside undecodable m10 files....

what ?? i have decoded that and opened all m10 files , but still couldn't find any pics for stuff displayed of anykind , also , good point , this clock is built for 3D rosie in sense 3.0+ (discluding our sense which is more like a modified version of 2.1) ...

@Ben , anything about Data2sd ? also these previous bugs :
1- when pressing copy for a text , it writes " No SIM card inserted " instead of "copied" .
2- Mis-recognition of the device as mobile for some websites including Facebook , and somehow Google ...

Are they still there ?
20th April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #1552  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,384

2,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaskyways

what ?? i have decoded that and opened all m10 files , but still couldn't find any pics for stuff displayed of anykind , also , good point , this clock is built for 3D rosie in sense 3.0+ (discluding our sense which is more like a modified version of 2.1) ...

@Ben , anything about Data2sd ? also these previous bugs :
1- when pressing copy for a text , it writes " No SIM card inserted " instead of "copied" .
2- Mis-recognition of the device as mobile for some websites including Facebook , and somehow Google ...

Are they still there ?

Yes.
20th April 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #1553  
Flag Osoyoos
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
More
Hey Benjamin,

I have installed .sense 3 times this morning, the first time with JMZ's kernel and removed some of the stock HTC bits, the rom installs great and seems to work except for the wifi (when enabling wifi "turning on" flashed for about .25 of a second and then "error")

The second install was with the stable kernel, again I removed some of the htc bits I didn't want, it installed and again no wifi (same as 1st install.)

The 3rd install was with JMZ's kernel and left all of the htc stuff in with the same no wifi result.

All 3 times I wiped cache, delvik cache, wiped battery stats, then factory reset before installing. I saved install logs for all 3 installs and have attached them.

Any direction will be greatly appreciated with this issue, and I will happily perform any further trouble shooting you would request of me.

Thanks,
Gord.
Last edited by Bones086; 20th April 2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: forgot the attachments
20th April 2012, 06:20 PM   |  #1554  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 4,254

3,483 posts
Donate to Me
More
for those with issues on marvelc. Flash ben's rom then flash my kernel package afterwards..

http://goo.im/devs/jmz/marvelc/Jmz-Kernel-042012.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #1555  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 27

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

Download a build.prop editor and find " ro.telephony.default_network = 0" and change it to 4. Then save and reboot

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium

After doing this and flashing the patch I now have WiFi and phone process no longer force closes. However there is still no service.

MarvelC
23rd April 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #1556  
Flag Laval
Thanks Meter: 25

101 posts
More
Hey benjamin, I must know what was the ROM base you choose for the devicesupport on HERO

Because I have many things to tweak to make this boot and there are issues on our devices that you just cannot be aware of like apps2SD and compcache

So, if you have time, let me know via this thread, the hero thread, PM or see you on irc
24th April 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #1557  
Thanks Meter: 3

129 posts
Can't download
For some reason i can't download 3.0 BETA

"The file you requested was not found"

UPD: Managed to find it here:
http://goo.im/devs/benjamingwynn/dot...arvel_v3.0.zip
Last edited by Screatch; 24th April 2012 at 07:20 PM.
26th April 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #1558  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 16

106 posts
More
I want to download this ROM for my HTC Legend but the website says that the download isn't available
The Following User Says Thank You to Cristian_berme For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 06:44 PM   |  #1559  
Flag Sector 8
Thanks Meter: 100

599 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian_berme

I want to download this ROM for my HTC Legend but the website says that the download isn't available

Yes, thats right, the build beta 3 for the legend is not finished for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ONeill123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #1560  
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,467

3,448 posts
More
Hey Benjamin,

Any chance to this ROM working for the Wildfire (Buzz, not S)? Our forum is really lacking developers and the Sense 3.5 ROM that we have needs resizing mania. I tried resizing myself, but all I get is errors while trying to re-compile

Regards,
usaff22

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread