Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Bluetooth and Wifi broken

OP cegna09

20th April 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #11  
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 45

111 posts
More
This must be a pretty common problem. I had the exact same issue as OP, tried everything to fix it and nothing. Thankfully, I had an upgrade waiting for me. I tried to send mine in for warranty repair but no dice because of the bootloader being unlocked. (I even flashed it back to stock so that it didn't say "UNLOCKED")
21st April 2012, 02:41 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 70

779 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylrjones

This must be a pretty common problem. I had the exact same issue as OP, tried everything to fix it and nothing. Thankfully, I had an upgrade waiting for me. I tried to send mine in for warranty repair but no dice because of the bootloader being unlocked. (I even flashed it back to stock so that it didn't say "UNLOCKED")

They didn't want to repair it because they knew it had been unlocked? Are we talking about motorola?
22nd April 2012, 05:09 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
same thing happened to mine..... it was a hardware issue, had it replaced...sorry..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread