Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,482 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth and Wifi broken

Tip us?

taylrjones
Old
Thanks Meter 43
This must be a pretty common problem. I had the exact same issue as OP, tried everything to fix it and nothing. Thankfully, I had an upgrade waiting for me. I tried to send mine in for warranty repair but no dice because of the bootloader being unlocked. (I even flashed it back to stock so that it didn't say "UNLOCKED")

jiggytom
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylrjones View Post
This must be a pretty common problem. I had the exact same issue as OP, tried everything to fix it and nothing. Thankfully, I had an upgrade waiting for me. I tried to send mine in for warranty repair but no dice because of the bootloader being unlocked. (I even flashed it back to stock so that it didn't say "UNLOCKED")
They didn't want to repair it because they knew it had been unlocked? Are we talking about motorola?

vonh68
Old
Thanks Meter 0
same thing happened to mine..... it was a hardware issue, had it replaced...sorry..