Post Reply

Sweet Chiid Of Mine Q&A Thread

22nd April 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #61  
ShadyAce80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milaca area, MN
Thanks Meter: 30
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
So I switched rooms last week to unnamed cause I had no volume in calls. Other than that, both unnamed and scom are two of the best roms I've used. That said, if anybody knows what could be causing the volume issues during calls I am all ears.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
Last edited by ShadyAce80; 22nd April 2012 at 06:27 AM.
26th April 2012, 10:09 AM   |  #62  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,374
 
3,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyAce80

So I switched rooms last week to unnamed cause I had no volume in calls. Other than that, both unnamed and scom are two of the best roms I've used. That said, if anybody knows what could be causing the volume issues during calls I am all ears.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Bad flash/download? Check md5 or redownload

Also might as well put this here Too lol
Laid at a dial.


That's my personal favorite palindrome :P
26th April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #63  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,411
 
2,660 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

That's my personal favorite palindrome :P

Live not on evil. How's that one for ya. And then hope you like this as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Looking forward to it.
26th April 2012, 06:33 PM   |  #64  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,374
 
3,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
@hechoen
I couldn't quote on app idk why lol but nice palindrome & song lol

Also check your Gmail.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 11:23 PM   |  #65  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,374
 
3,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Screenshots...screenshots..screensh....lol
yup I'm requesting em on ur thread :P
27th April 2012, 01:54 AM   |  #66  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,411
 
2,660 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Here's some screenies for you. Wonder what ROM this is. lol









Last edited by hechoen; 27th April 2012 at 03:44 AM.
27th April 2012, 03:48 AM   |  #67  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,374
 
3,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hechoen

Here's some screenies for you. Wonder what ROM this is. lol
snipped the pics lol

woah that looks cool :P i wonder what rom too
28th April 2012, 01:10 PM   |  #68  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddingwhizkid845

but the wifi,data,bluetooth,GPS dont turn on (or sometimes OFF)

This is the only issue I'm having. It seems that I can't get wifi to stay turned off for more than a minute or so. Whether I turn it off with the toggles or through the settings menu, it will reconnect right away.
GPS is a little less fickle. It is either on and it won't turn off, or it is off and it won't turn on.
Clearing cache and fixing permissions doesn't seem to help much.
Otherwise...performance is flawless. Loving this ROM. Just throwing this back up to see if anyone else is having these issues.
Even with GPS and wifi constantly on, battery life is AWESOME!
Thanks for all your hard work Erik.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
28th April 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #69  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,374
 
3,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbldown7

This is the only issue I'm having. It seems that I can't get wifi to stay turned off for more than a minute or so. Whether I turn it off with the toggles or through the settings menu, it will reconnect right away.
GPS is a little less fickle. It is either on and it won't turn off, or it is off and it won't turn on.
Clearing cache and fixing permissions doesn't seem to help much.
Otherwise...performance is flawless. Loving this ROM. Just throwing this back up to see if anyone else is having these issues.
Even with GPS and wifi constantly on, battery life is AWESOME!
Thanks for all your hard work Erik.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

I've been on it forever and none of that has happened to me if fix perms and such doesn't work try checking md5 to see if u got a bad downloaD? Or a bad flash? Gremlin remover if none of that works. If that fails try n get me some logs and iif ur like nah I'm lazy wait for v4.4
28th April 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #70  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,374
 
3,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
well I am currently sleep deprived lol but noticed my countdown clock is set for 4:44am when it should of been 4:44pm today! :P

so....today 4:44 pm check post #2 for v.4.4 and a surprise

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes