Tip us?

dynospectrum
Old
Thanks Meter 275
You need a tissue?

Sent from my DROID2 using xda premium

lilirose
Old
(Last edited by lilirose; 24th April 2012 at 10:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Not impressed. I have a Galaxy Nexus that gets just as much use as my Iconia Tab. Android is my primary day-to-day OS. The only feature I miss when using my tablet is the ability to swipe away apps that are listed when you press the multitask key.

Otherwise...oh yay, they replaced the menu button on Honeycomb with three dots on ICS. Big deal. My tablet still does absolutely everything I need it to do. ICS doesn't add anything essential.

*offers tissues to the crybabies*
Current Devices:
Galaxy Nexus (100% virgin and stock, and happy )
Acer Iconia Tab A500 32gb (again stock. ICS, what more cn I ask for?)
Galaxy S (unlocked, rooted, running CyanogenMod 7....and mostly being used as an alarm clock)

Past devices:
Sony Xperia X10 (my first Android), Blackberry Bold 9000, Blackberry Curve 8300, Blackberry Pearl 8100 (my first smartphone), Sharp 550 SH, Nokia 3200 (my first camera phone), Nokia 5110 (my first mobile phone)

Vintage144
Old
Thanks Meter 94
what is it with these guys who buy phones, tablets and just whine about not getting updates? Just what is it that the tablet is lacking so much that you're willing to sell it so fast?

I dont get it , I would say if you want all the flash and cool stuff , start getting involved in ROMs , its addicting ,you will never care whether the manufacurer has an update or not , get a ROM that has "nightlys" if your so worried about having more!! You'll have more updates than you know what to do with them!

Quit buying these tablets , go get a iPad , let Apple tell you what is right for you and quit bitching, if you have a android phone , switch to apple as well!

(but be forewarned they bitch and cry about updates over there as well)!
~Motorola Moto X XT 1058~ Current
~Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 - 16GB ~ Current
~Samsung Galaxy Note LTE SGH-I717 - 16GB~ Current
~Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-I747 - 16GB~ retired
~Acer Iconia A500~ Current
~Kindle Fire 1st Gen~ Current
~LG Optimus Pro G2~ Current

No stock here , nothing but custom!

robertc88
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilirose View Post
Not impressed. I have a Galaxy Nexus that gets just as much use as my Iconia Tab. Android is my primary day-to-day OS. The only feature I miss when using my tablet is the ability to swipe away apps that are listed when you press the multitask key.

Otherwise...oh yay, they replaced the menu button on Honeycomb with three dots on ICS. Big deal. My tablet still does absolutely everything I need it to do. Honeycomb doesn't add anything essential.

*offers tissues to the crybabies*
I'm not sure if there is even a NEW tablet on the market as of yet running ICS. That should tell us all something.

dincdoes.me
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I'm not sure if there is even a NEW tablet on the market as of yet running ICS. That should tell us all something.
I thought asus Tf101 tf201, Acer a200,a510, Motorola xoom have ics prime and a510 are new plus all the cheap tablets are using 4.0.3

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
Phones
HTC Inspire 4G
Rom - MIUI ICS
Kernel Tiamat!
2nd Phone
GALAXY NOTE
Rom - Still Looking
b00sted Custom Themes

Like His Work. Consider donating.

veidt_industries
Old