Quote:
Originally Posted by capcanuck View Post
What'd you think? Not bad eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Didn't work for me brotha.... I just flashed a new rom.... anyways pretty sweet

capcanuck
Old
Thanks Meter 424
that's weird.. just so you know the steps I took to do so. Flashed the rom, flashed the theme, then pulled the systemui from haydens rom, pushed to system /app and rebooted. Stramge it didn't work for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
OK Guys this is the version for Yaldak's ICS. It doesnt use the classes.dex file inside the SystemUI.apk, that's what made it crash. Unfortunately, that's also means I can't add 14 toggles to it myself, don't know how. nor remove carrier label or AM/PM. So if you're on a ROM like Yaldak's (NO 14 TOGGLES) then use THIS file...

http://www.mediafire.com/?uqm2n8nj5vwhxk5

If it works let me know and I'll update the OP

bobbyphoenix
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6 View Post
OK Guys this is the version for Yaldak's ICS. It doesnt use the classes.dex file inside the SystemUI.apk, that's what made it crash. Unfortunately, that's also means I can't add 14 toggles to it myself, don't know how. nor remove carrier label or AM/PM. So if you're on a ROM like Yaldak's (NO 14 TOGGLES) then use THIS file...

http://www.mediafire.com/?uqm2n8nj5vwhxk5

If it works let me know and I'll update the OP
Not working on ChicagoFire. Theme works, but no notification bar.

GSII T-989 on ICS
Moto Defy Green Lens - CM 7.2 / Android 2.3.7
Moto Defy Red Lens - CM 7.2 / Android 2.3.7
Nexus One - CM 11 / Android 4.4.2
Galaxy S II - CM 10.2 / Android 4.3
HTC Desire HD - Stock GB / Android 2.3.6
Galaxy Note 3 - Stock Rooted KK / Android 4.4.2

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
Not working on ChicagoFire. Theme works, but no notification bar.

GSII T-989 on ICS
I'll look into it when I can, I'm sorry it doesn't work. I have the flu coming on, but I'll try to get to it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
OK Guys I believe I have it figured out so one theme zip can work across all of the ROMs for you.

You see ChicagoFire & Yaldak's are still Odex'd ROMs, this makes my job difficult because working with that is a pain :/

So what am I trying? Well I've read that even on an ODEX'd ROM if you add a deodex'd file (ie. SystemUI.apk with the classes.dex inside of it) and just delete the SystemUI.odex file, it should work. So I created a new updater-script to delete these files if they are there.... I am going to test it myself first and if it works Ill upload it
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobbyphoenix
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:
OK Guys I believe I have it figured out so one theme zip can work across all of the ROMs for you.

You see ChicagoFire & Yaldak's are still Odex'd ROMs, this makes my job difficult because working with that is a pain :/

So what am I trying? Well I've read that even on an ODEX'd ROM if you add a deodex'd file (ie. SystemUI.apk with the classes.dex inside of it) and just delete the SystemUI.odex file, it should work. So I created a new updater-script to delete these files if they are there.... I am going to test it myself first and if it works Ill upload it
You sir are phenomenal.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbyphoenix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
You sir are phenomenal.
Thanks man, I really appreciate that

Oh, and IT WORKED!!! Flashed over Yaldak's rom with no problem. ChicagoFire is based on that ROM so it should be the same outcome, 14 toggles and all!! This means (In theory, haven't tested all UCLD2 ROMS) this one zip should take care of any UCLD2 ROM

I also have a member of the forum who emailed me some updates to my theme, they found a few things I haven't themed yet and took it upon themselves to do it and send me the new files Such a GREAT community, that's what AOSP is all about! When I get better I will implement their edits.

Updating the OP now...

wannabeswede
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Default Works with RaverX3X BlackEdition

Quote:
Thanks man, I really appreciate that

Oh, and IT WORKED!!! Flashed over Yaldak's rom with no problem. ChicagoFire is based on that ROM so it should be the same outcome, 14 toggles and all!! This means (In theory, haven't tested all UCLD2 ROMS) this one zip should take care of any UCLD2 ROM

I also have a member of the forum who emailed me some updates to my theme, they found a few things I haven't themed yet and took it upon themselves to do it and send me the new files Such a GREAT community, that's what AOSP is all about! When I get better I will implement their edits.

Updating the OP now...
I'm using RaverX3X BlackEdition and this theme is working great, just have one question, the theme wouldn't break the speakerphone would it?

I just flashed the ROM last night and hadn't had a chance to try the speakerphoen before I installed this theme.

Thanks again for all your hard work,
Kevin
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4