Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Goodbye nexy :(

OP Stuart.upton666

22nd April 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 24

332 posts
More
I would like to thank all of the awesome devs here in the Nexus One forum. You've taken me from a android noob, to a not-so-noobish noob. I'm still learning but I've recently got a One X. My N1 went south when it took up smoking and well.... It blew up. That's what you get for overclocking it way to much. But I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being awesome. Nexus One, You honestly changed me as a person and opened a whole new goal in life.
Okay enough of the rambling, I'm off to enjoy my 1X.

Take care guys.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stuart.upton666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Philly , USA
Thanks Meter: 195

659 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666

I would like to thank all of the awesome devs here in the Nexus One forum. You've taken me from a android noob, to a not-so-noobish noob. I'm still learning but I've recently got a One X. My N1 went south when it took up smoking and well.... It blew up. That's what you get for overclocking it way to much. But I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being awesome. Nexus One, You honestly changed me as a person and opened a whole new goal in life.
Okay enough of the rambling, I'm off to enjoy my 1X.

Take care guys.

1st i like to say AWESOME bro i just got the Amaze so i'll be having this kind a post up soon myself sorry to here about ur NESY maybe you can donate to developers i would but i need my n1 when i go to india i recently joined myself n learning TONS of mod n tweaks now all my friends at the office n daily life ask me to be there TEC GUY it's fun because they all think im some kind of cumpert freak who can hack THE NEW WORLD ORDER lol all jokes aside YOU will be missed n your NEXY farewell n stop by on nexus one forums n help us all out bro
23rd April 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

104 posts
yeah thank you all
I bought XPERIA S

Evervolv for ICS rom
23rd April 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thumbs up
Sad... I'm going to change my phone soon too, but the Nexus 1 will stay in my heart!
24th April 2012, 04:12 PM   |  #5  
Flag Whiterun, Skyrim
Thanks Meter: 564

2,827 posts
More
Am i the only one noticing that Jay_Rulen said thanks for leaving? LOL So you think it is good of him to leave?
24th April 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

72 posts
I moved on to the Galaxy SII and will miss my N1. Thanks for the good times everyone!
26th April 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
whoa that's really sad, nd its great that u got one x, which is a successor of our nexus one
27th April 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 78

279 posts
More
I'm in a similar boat. I recently had to replace my N1, and it will be sorely missed. Especially the LED trackball! Sadly enough, the google nexus is too big for my taste, and I didn't really want to spend $400 up front on a new phone so I picked up another phone instead.

I've vowed though, that as long as the next Nexus device is sized more like what I prefer, I will buy it!
27th April 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #9  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 11

83 posts
More
I can't believe it, but I'm saying goodbye to my trusty N1 too. I'm still going to keep it around for media stuff around the house, but I got to get me some of that LTE. And IMO, the HTC One X is the first phone that is a true successor to the Nexus One.
11th May 2012, 01:44 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 24

332 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuybjeans

I can't believe it, but I'm saying goodbye to my trusty N1 too. I'm still going to keep it around for media stuff around the house, but I got to get me some of that LTE. And IMO, the HTC One X is the first phone that is a true successor to the Nexus One.

Indeed it is, It is the nexus 2. Only HTC can create such ground breaking devices.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread