Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Goodbye nexy :(

Tip us?

Stuart.upton666
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Goodbye nexy :(

I would like to thank all of the awesome devs here in the Nexus One forum. You've taken me from a android noob, to a not-so-noobish noob. I'm still learning but I've recently got a One X. My N1 went south when it took up smoking and well.... It blew up. That's what you get for overclocking it way to much. But I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being awesome. Nexus One, You honestly changed me as a person and opened a whole new goal in life.
Okay enough of the rambling, I'm off to enjoy my 1X.

Take care guys.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stuart.upton666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jay_Rulen
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666 View Post
I would like to thank all of the awesome devs here in the Nexus One forum. You've taken me from a android noob, to a not-so-noobish noob. I'm still learning but I've recently got a One X. My N1 went south when it took up smoking and well.... It blew up. That's what you get for overclocking it way to much. But I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being awesome. Nexus One, You honestly changed me as a person and opened a whole new goal in life.
Okay enough of the rambling, I'm off to enjoy my 1X.

Take care guys.

1st i like to say AWESOME bro i just got the Amaze so i'll be having this kind a post up soon myself sorry to here about ur NESY maybe you can donate to developers i would but i need my n1 when i go to india i recently joined myself n learning TONS of mod n tweaks now all my friends at the office n daily life ask me to be there TEC GUY it's fun because they all think im some kind of cumpert freak who can hack THE NEW WORLD ORDER lol all jokes aside YOU will be missed n your NEXY farewell n stop by on nexus one forums n help us all out bro
Party ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ at my __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡

Was This Helpful
? Show Some RESPECT & Hit THANKS

NRGZ28 PIMPED MY PHONE ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

Google+ Users Add Me >> Yesmrgomes@Gmail.Com <<
PS3 ID >>> Y2Ne1 <<<

Facebook ((( https://www.facebook.com/bangali.rapper )))
Youtube >>> JayRulen <<<

ahmedoxo
Old
Thanks Meter 7
yeah thank you all
I bought XPERIA S

Evervolv for ICS rom

ponsfrilus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sad... I'm going to change my phone soon too, but the Nexus 1 will stay in my heart!

ShadowCodeGaming
Old
Thanks Meter 555
Am i the only one noticing that Jay_Rulen said thanks for leaving? LOL So you think it is good of him to leave?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Pizza View Post
Fast and strong multitasking....? Did you recently get a brick in the head?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalkerkg View Post
A phone is a phone, stop using it like it's a damn spaceship.
My weekly tech blog: shadowcodegaming.blogspot.com

Device:
Nexus 5: 16GB Black. Stock. Not rooted.

espeanage
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I moved on to the Galaxy SII and will miss my N1. Thanks for the good times everyone!

madhhh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
whoa that's really sad, nd its great that u got one x, which is a successor of our nexus one

Cirkustanz
Old
Thanks Meter 78
I'm in a similar boat. I recently had to replace my N1, and it will be sorely missed. Especially the LED trackball! Sadly enough, the google nexus is too big for my taste, and I didn't really want to spend $400 up front on a new phone so I picked up another phone instead.

I've vowed though, that as long as the next Nexus device is sized more like what I prefer, I will buy it!

fuybjeans
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I can't believe it, but I'm saying goodbye to my trusty N1 too. I'm still going to keep it around for media stuff around the house, but I got to get me some of that LTE. And IMO, the HTC One X is the first phone that is a true successor to the Nexus One.
HTC One X (LTE)
Galaxy Tab 8.9 wifi 7310: CyanogenMod 9

Stuart.upton666
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuybjeans View Post
I can't believe it, but I'm saying goodbye to my trusty N1 too. I'm still going to keep it around for media stuff around the house, but I got to get me some of that LTE. And IMO, the HTC One X is the first phone that is a true successor to the Nexus One.
Indeed it is, It is the nexus 2. Only HTC can create such ground breaking devices.