XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 Official Nightly Builds

Tip us?

Ron G
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 3934

DONATE TO ME
guys i found it a bug in cm nightly update camera not take photo or video bug iknow why this bug well there is no patch for it but i need to recompile this rom so plzz don't download it now but about time now i'm busy with my work so need to wait for 16 hours but who already installed this rom plzz post your review about rom
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Ron G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drunkenbard16
Old
(Last edited by drunkenbard16; 21st April 2012 at 11:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
cips, my camera is still the same... low frame rate recording video. I can record video but can't take pictures. Now I read your post that there is still a bug, so i'll keep testing this until you upload the bug-free version. I won't die without camera until tomorrow.

one question: can I flash the xloud and bravia patch for the nightly 36 to this rom?

Ron G
Old
Thanks Meter 3934

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenbard16 View Post
cips, my camera is still the same... low frame rate recording video. I can record video but can't take pictures. Now I read your post that there is still a bug, so i'll keep testing this until you upload the bug-free version. I won't die without camera until tomorrow.

one question: can I flash the xloud and bravia patch for the nightly 36 to this rom?
video work coz problem in camera.apk and no you can't xloud from 36 it will change build.prop

Ron G
Old
Thanks Meter 3934

DONATE TO ME
guys camera not take photo bug fixed. I resync cm repo and bug fixed. And about gallery i will not change it it's new gallery that come with cm nightly source now i need a good sleep so going to sleep after that i will upload

hesoyam27
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cips gokhle View Post
guys camera not take photo bug fixed. I resync cm repo and bug fixed. And about gallery i will not change it it's new gallery that come with cm nightly source now i need a good sleep so going to sleep after that i will upload
thanks waiting
MY PHONE'S

LG OPTIMUS ONE
ROM-CYANOGENMOD 9
KERNEL-THAT COME WITH ROM

LG OPTIMUS ME

ROM-PURE AOSP GINGERBREAD
KERNEL-THAT COME WITH ROM

Ron G
Old
Thanks Meter 3934

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesoyam27 View Post
thanks waiting
well i close to get offline without tux stuck bug

agen47
Old
Thanks Meter 27
rom is awesome, i think one the best i've tried !

2 small bugs i've noticed :

1) enabling rotation animation in CMsettings/display results in bootloop (not tux) but cm bootscreen

2)listening to radio and pressing the speaker button to play sound on speaker works but when changing back to headphones sound plays on both speaker and headphones ( turning off and on radio fixes it)

no worries about these small bugs just noticed them

thnx again

Ron G
Old
Thanks Meter 3934

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by agen47 View Post
rom is awesome, i think one the best i've tried !

2 small bugs i've noticed :

1) enabling rotation animation in CMsettings/display results in bootloop (not tux) but cm bootscreen

2)listening to radio and pressing the speaker button to play sound on speaker works but when changing back to headphones sound plays on both speaker and headphones ( turning off and on radio fixes it)

no worries about these small bugs just noticed them

thnx again
thanks fro bug report i will try to fix this on next update
thanks

Daryll99
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Cips take you time to finish your Rom,so that It will be bug less .

Ron G
Old
Thanks Meter 3934

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99 View Post
Cips take you time to finish your Rom,so that It will be bug less .

yup but about offline i still not i can't fix i think it will take time so i don't think there is any point to wait for offline so after some hours i will upload nightly 3

Tags
best rom for game, best rom for optimus me, cips, cm7.2, cyanogenmod 7.2, kang, nightly, official cm7, optimus me, p350