FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

One X battery fix?

OP Stuart.upton666

21st April 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 24

334 posts
More
Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance. I only got my one x yesterday and I'm already frustrated with the fact that i yet again have to carry my charger around with me. Is there a fix? I have root and custom recovery. So if there is a fix for this please someone let me know.m
21st April 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #2  

114 posts
Since I flashed the Revolution HD I got excellent battery performance. Without doing too much stuff (just calling and texting), battery remains > 50% at the end of the day. I would really recommend that rom.
22nd April 2012, 03:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester

334 posts
More
I've just flashed it, going to see how it goes. But I would've expected HTC to bang a beast of a battery for the beast of a processor and massive screen its gotta run. Oh well, still early days, hopefully we'll see massive software improvements.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #4  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 71

327 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666

Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance. I only got my one x yesterday and I'm already frustrated with the fact that i yet again have to carry my charger around with me. Is there a fix? I have root and custom recovery. So if there is a fix for this please someone let me know.m

18 HOURS ARE THE BEST BATTERY PERFORMANE THAT I EVER SEE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lol
22nd April 2012, 05:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester

334 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfraim

18 HOURS ARE THE BEST BATTERY PERFORMANE THAT I EVER SEE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lol

I'm getting 6-7 on a full charge at the moment, but that's down to me being a power user.

22nd April 2012, 07:38 AM   |  #6  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 333

1,720 posts
More
Quote:

I'm getting 6-7 on a full charge at the moment, but that's down to me being a power user.

And also you just got the phone yesterday. Batteries take about 10 charge cycles to reach full potential.
22nd April 2012, 08:35 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance.

Not really, no. Personally I did not unlock device, neither root it, neither installed any fix. And I must say that I'm more happy with battery life than I was with my previous phone SGS2. More then 16 hours here with 4 accounts synchronization on, 3g/wifi on, and sometimes gps + music on (for Endomondo). I'm really happy with my One X.
Last edited by krzakalad; 22nd April 2012 at 08:39 AM.
22nd April 2012, 08:39 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 110

454 posts
ARHD Rom, auto-brightness, plain wallpaper, no haptic feedback, no roaming, managing syncing, and a few other tweaks will leave this devices battery life as one of the best.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #9  
Flag limassol
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
More
bought the phone yesterday... my battery drains very quick even if its locked.. its stock i installed the ota update and if i use wifi or just browsing i am losing 1% per min (maybe more %).
anyone else got this problem?
will this get fixed after some full charges?
thnx
22nd April 2012, 01:05 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 636

1,290 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patomo09

bought the phone yesterday... my battery drains very quick even if its locked.. its stock i installed the ota update and if i use wifi or just browsing i am losing 1% per min (maybe more %).
anyone else got this problem?
will this get fixed after some full charges?
thnx

Yep. Relax. I got 6 hours from first charge, 10 hours from second charge, 12 hours from third charge...

After over two weeks I'm now getting between 18 and 24 hours. Give it a couple of weeks before judging battery life.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnp_79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, one x, sucks
Previous Thread Next Thread