FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

One X battery fix?

335 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance. I only got my one x yesterday and I'm already frustrated with the fact that i yet again have to carry my charger around with me. Is there a fix? I have root and custom recovery. So if there is a fix for this please someone let me know.m

21st April 2012, 06:33 PM |#2  

More
Since I flashed the Revolution HD I got excellent battery performance. Without doing too much stuff (just calling and texting), battery remains > 50% at the end of the day. I would really recommend that rom.
22nd April 2012, 02:32 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester

More
I've just flashed it, going to see how it goes. But I would've expected HTC to bang a beast of a battery for the beast of a processor and massive screen its gotta run. Oh well, still early days, hopefully we'll see massive software improvements.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 04:04 AM |#4  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 78

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666

Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance. I only got my one x yesterday and I'm already frustrated with the fact that i yet again have to carry my charger around with me. Is there a fix? I have root and custom recovery. So if there is a fix for this please someone let me know.m

18 HOURS ARE THE BEST BATTERY PERFORMANE THAT I EVER SEE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lol
22nd April 2012, 04:19 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfraim

18 HOURS ARE THE BEST BATTERY PERFORMANE THAT I EVER SEE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lol

I'm getting 6-7 on a full charge at the moment, but that's down to me being a power user.

22nd April 2012, 06:38 AM |#6  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Quote:

I'm getting 6-7 on a full charge at the moment, but that's down to me being a power user.

And also you just got the phone yesterday. Batteries take about 10 charge cycles to reach full potential.
22nd April 2012, 07:35 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance.

Not really, no. Personally I did not unlock device, neither root it, neither installed any fix. And I must say that I'm more happy with battery life than I was with my previous phone SGS2. More then 16 hours here with 4 accounts synchronization on, 3g/wifi on, and sometimes gps + music on (for Endomondo). I'm really happy with my One X.
Last edited by krzakalad; 22nd April 2012 at 07:39 AM.
22nd April 2012, 07:39 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
ARHD Rom, auto-brightness, plain wallpaper, no haptic feedback, no roaming, managing syncing, and a few other tweaks will leave this devices battery life as one of the best.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 10:44 AM |#9  
Flag limassol
Thanks Meter: 6

More
bought the phone yesterday... my battery drains very quick even if its locked.. its stock i installed the ota update and if i use wifi or just browsing i am losing 1% per min (maybe more %).
anyone else got this problem?
will this get fixed after some full charges?
thnx
22nd April 2012, 12:05 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 641

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patomo09

bought the phone yesterday... my battery drains very quick even if its locked.. its stock i installed the ota update and if i use wifi or just browsing i am losing 1% per min (maybe more %).
anyone else got this problem?
will this get fixed after some full charges?
thnx

Yep. Relax. I got 6 hours from first charge, 10 hours from second charge, 12 hours from third charge...

After over two weeks I'm now getting between 18 and 24 hours. Give it a couple of weeks before judging battery life.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnp_79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:12 PM |#11  
Flag limassol
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp_79

Yep. Relax. I got 6 hours from first charge, 10 hours from second charge, 12 hours from third charge...

After over two weeks I'm now getting between 18 and 24 hours. Give it a couple of weeks before judging battery life.

thnx man.
. should i let it to go 1% to charge it or charge it anyway?
(for night)

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, one x, sucks
Previous Thread Next Thread