FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

One X battery fix?

335 posts
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance. I only got my one x yesterday and I'm already frustrated with the fact that i yet again have to carry my charger around with me. Is there a fix? I have root and custom recovery. So if there is a fix for this please someone let me know.m
 
 
21st April 2012, 06:33 PM |#2  
EvertorN's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Since I flashed the Revolution HD I got excellent battery performance. Without doing too much stuff (just calling and texting), battery remains > 50% at the end of the day. I would really recommend that rom.
22nd April 2012, 02:32 AM |#3  
Stuart.upton666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
I've just flashed it, going to see how it goes. But I would've expected HTC to bang a beast of a battery for the beast of a processor and massive screen its gotta run. Oh well, still early days, hopefully we'll see massive software improvements.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 04:04 AM |#4  
wolfraim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666

Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance. I only got my one x yesterday and I'm already frustrated with the fact that i yet again have to carry my charger around with me. Is there a fix? I have root and custom recovery. So if there is a fix for this please someone let me know.m

18 HOURS ARE THE BEST BATTERY PERFORMANE THAT I EVER SEE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lol
22nd April 2012, 04:19 AM |#5  
Stuart.upton666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfraim

18 HOURS ARE THE BEST BATTERY PERFORMANE THAT I EVER SEE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lol

I'm getting 6-7 on a full charge at the moment, but that's down to me being a power user.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 06:38 AM |#6  
ArmedandDangerous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 333
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666

I'm getting 6-7 on a full charge at the moment, but that's down to me being a power user.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

And also you just got the phone yesterday. Batteries take about 10 charge cycles to reach full potential.
22nd April 2012, 07:35 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart.upton666

Okay so I presume all of you one X power users have noticed a the horrible battery performance.

Not really, no. Personally I did not unlock device, neither root it, neither installed any fix. And I must say that I'm more happy with battery life than I was with my previous phone SGS2. More then 16 hours here with 4 accounts synchronization on, 3g/wifi on, and sometimes gps + music on (for Endomondo). I'm really happy with my One X.
Last edited by krzakalad; 22nd April 2012 at 07:39 AM.
22nd April 2012, 07:39 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
ARHD Rom, auto-brightness, plain wallpaper, no haptic feedback, no roaming, managing syncing, and a few other tweaks will leave this devices battery life as one of the best.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 10:44 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag limassol
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
bought the phone yesterday... my battery drains very quick even if its locked.. its stock i installed the ota update and if i use wifi or just browsing i am losing 1% per min (maybe more %).
anyone else got this problem?
will this get fixed after some full charges?
thnx
22nd April 2012, 12:05 PM |#10  
wnp_79's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 641
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patomo09

bought the phone yesterday... my battery drains very quick even if its locked.. its stock i installed the ota update and if i use wifi or just browsing i am losing 1% per min (maybe more %).
anyone else got this problem?
will this get fixed after some full charges?
thnx

Yep. Relax. I got 6 hours from first charge, 10 hours from second charge, 12 hours from third charge...

After over two weeks I'm now getting between 18 and 24 hours. Give it a couple of weeks before judging battery life.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnp_79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:12 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag limassol
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp_79

Yep. Relax. I got 6 hours from first charge, 10 hours from second charge, 12 hours from third charge...

After over two weeks I'm now getting between 18 and 24 hours. Give it a couple of weeks before judging battery life.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

thnx man.
. should i let it to go 1% to charge it or charge it anyway?
(for night)

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, one x, sucks
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes