View Poll Results: What lockscreen/small icons system should I use?
5 Lockscreen with no MIUI and no small icons 100 48.08%
9 Lockscreen with MIUI and small icons 98 47.12%
9 Lockscreen without MIUI, but buggy 10 4.81%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM] Kyorarom Ascendency (v0.5.2 - JPU Based)

OP hillbeast

17th April 2012, 01:04 PM   |  #2111  
hillbeast's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Dunedin
Thanks Meter: 6,740
 
2,668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohnishgs

yes! that's the one....can you give me the apk or link from where i can download the widget?

That would be Kyrillos' Mms.apk modification. Just download the system.img and rename it to system.tar and extract it from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to hillbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #2112  
Senior Member
Flag chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 71
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbeast

That would be Kyrillos' Mms.apk modification. Just download the system.img and rename it to system.tar and extract it from there.

No that's not a part of mms.apk it was a specific widget which was included in miui launcher zip.
As far as I remember the name was LG messeging widget.
Edit:
Grab the theme zip from here.
I think it would have the messaging widget.
www.multiupload.nl/MK1GJ47VDY

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Pinak.ahuja; 17th April 2012 at 04:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pinak.ahuja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #2113  
Senior Member
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Had one random restart and maybe more but i only realised when my phone wasn't on silent. I don't know what caused this. Maybe you can help?
BTW i am using the OC kernel that comes with the ROM.
Last edited by Smonic; 17th April 2012 at 06:37 PM.
17th April 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #2114  
hillbeast's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Dunedin
Thanks Meter: 6,740
 
2,668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonic

Had one random restart and maybe more but i only realised when my phone wasn't on silent. I don't know what caused this. Maybe you can help?
BTW i am using the OC kernel that comes with the ROM.

I'm not sure. It could be anything. Try to capture a log of when it happens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hillbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #2115  
Senior Member
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Is the latest G3MOD 2.4.1 significantly better than the version in this ROM in terms of performance and functionality on Froyo ROMs?
20th April 2012, 11:39 PM   |  #2116  
hillbeast's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Dunedin
Thanks Meter: 6,740
 
2,668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonic

Is the latest G3MOD 2.4.1 significantly better than the version in this ROM in terms of performance and functionality on Froyo ROMs?

I'm not too sure. I believe it was based on G3MOD 2.3 and I think 2.4 added CM7 support, so in terms of added functionality I don't think there is anything but there may be a performance boost.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to hillbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #2117  
pratikmore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 666
 
1,379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
I was flashed kyorarom 5.0 and updated to v5.2.now i havw seen a2sd partition in titanium.i cant see installed apps.how this can happened?i have tried to delete that partition with minitool but its no shown in minitool.how to delete that partition and get back installed apps?

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 04:22 AM   |  #2118  
hillbeast's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Dunedin
Thanks Meter: 6,740
 
2,668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratikmore

I was flashed kyorarom 5.0 and updated to v5.2.now i havw seen a2sd partition in titanium.i cant see installed apps.how this can happened?i have tried to delete that partition with minitool but its no shown in minitool.how to delete that partition and get back installed apps?

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium

You might be running Hybrid Data2SD but it may not have connected your apps directory. Use KMapp and change that.
22nd April 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #2119  
Member
Flag Dunedin, Otago, NZ
Thanks Meter: 17
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
roms working nice. just wondering though, is there a way for me to uninstall apps that are preinstalled? such as dolphin browser, daily briefing, one of the two music players, social hub, and the xda app?

also i'm having this bug. when I lock the phone, and quickly press a button within a second the screen i was last on is showing, but it thinks it's in lock mode so I can't press anything on the screen? Even after turning the screen on and off it stays like this... i have to hold down the power button to reboot.
Last edited by eKulzz; 22nd April 2012 at 06:46 AM.
22nd April 2012, 06:52 AM   |  #2120  
bscraze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 704
 
2,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eKulzz

roms working nice. just wondering though, is there a way for me to uninstall apps that are preinstalled? such as dolphin browser, daily briefing, one of the two music players, social hub, and the xda app?

also i'm having this bug. when I lock the phone, and quickly press a button within a second the screen i was last on is showing, but it thinks it's in lock mode so I can't press anything on the screen? Even after turning the screen on and off it stays like this... i have to hold down the power button to reboot.

Use any root explorer to delete the apps you dont want in /system/app and reboot

Cheers

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Stable and Smooth CleanKpu rom

The Following User Says Thank You to bscraze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes