Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Discontinued [Classicnerd ICS / Pre Alpha JB 4.2.1] Butta HD [12-30-12]

Tip us?

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5131
Quote:
Originally Posted by viny2cool View Post
Will it work on my Lumia 900? :P...Looks nice on the TP
If I'm not mistaken vin, that was taken from Leo's phone

Kiersten_Kress
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertells2 View Post
Why don't you just download Clock Sync and use that to set up your time, date and time zone. You can set it to sync your clock every time you boot up.
Just found the ClockSync app and will give it a try.

The only problem is that I rarely reboot my Touchpad. (probably once a week at the most, and only because Classicnerd rebooted by itself for no apparent reason)

nevertells2
Old
Thanks Meter 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiersten_Kress View Post
Just found the ClockSync app and will give it a try.

The only problem is that I rarely reboot my Touchpad. (probably once a week at the most, and only because Classicnerd rebooted by itself for no apparent reason)
You can always open Clock Sync and tap menu(three dots upper R/H corner) and then tap synchronize.

bbkmods
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Someone please explain this to me. There are really only two items left to solve on the Touchpad, the audio distortion when display is off and the camera functionality. Having only these two items left, has been like this for sometime now. I see that Classicnerd seems to have solved the audio problem in their Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.1 rom, but now have gone backwards in the development with Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.2 rom, because the audio problem comes back. I don't seem to be hearing to much chatter in any of the forums about this, and I believe solving the audio problem throughout ALL the different roms out there should be a big deal. No one seems to care all that much about the camera, which is one of the reasons it hasn't been solved yet. So really the audio fix, for most of us, is the last thing to get worked out and the we can all start enjoying our tablet instead of constantly changing/trying different developer's roms.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bbkmods For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jcsullins
Old
Thanks Meter 1149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by menting View Post
any possibility that the sound breaking up when screen is off fix can be submitted to CM9 as well?
thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright View Post
For sure. It's all in our source merged in.
Can you provide link(s) to the commit(s)?
The Following User Says Thank You to jcsullins For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kiersten_Kress
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkmods View Post
Someone please explain this to me. There are really only two items left to solve on the Touchpad, the audio distortion when display is off and the camera functionality.
You're forgetting the third issue: microphone

ewalk4866
Old
(Last edited by ewalk4866; 22nd April 2012 at 04:08 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 351
Quote:
Someone please explain this to me. There are really only two items left to solve on the Touchpad, the audio distortion when display is off and the camera functionality. Having only these two items left, has been like this for sometime now. I see that Classicnerd seems to have solved the audio problem in their Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.1 rom, but now have gone backwards in the development with Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.2 rom, because the audio problem comes back. I don't seem to be hearing to much chatter in any of the forums about this, and I believe solving the audio problem throughout ALL the different roms out there should be a big deal. No one seems to care all that much about the camera, which is one of the reasons it hasn't been solved yet. So really the audio fix, for most of us, is the last thing to get worked out and the we can all start enjoying our tablet instead of constantly changing/trying different developer's roms.

So where do u see Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.2? I'm a tester and never saw this version before. the last one they released was Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.1 that fixed the audio problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewalk4866 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bbkmods
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewalk4866 View Post
So where do u see Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.2? I'm a tester and never saw this version before. the last one they released was Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.1 that fixed the audio problem.
Oops. I named them wrong. Should be Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.01 audio works, and the newer Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02 audio does not. I don't know how I did that. Lol

ewalk4866
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 351
Quote:
Oops. I named them wrong. Should be Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.01 audio works, and the newer Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02 audio does not. I don't know how I did that. Lol

Try this rom out Leo only put it on xda but it will fix the fart noice Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.01
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1827
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ewalk4866 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rbarkus
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolforfood View Post
Since updating to the new version with the sound fixed, my WiFi has been borked. It will be connected and work for a few minutes, but then I won't be able to connect to any website or anything, even though it still says its connected to the network. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, sometimes I can't get it without rewiping and reinstalling. Has anybody else had this problem?
I'm seeing the same thing on the latest version, but not as frequently as you are. (Classicnerd-Butta-0.1.0-v4.02.1) I didn't have this problem before this version.

What has fixed it for me is to go to "settings," turn off Wi-Fi and wait for it to really turn off, then turn Wi-Fi back on in the same screen. So far, it's worked every time.

I can't see any pattern to the Wi-Fi "frozen" problem. It has appeared randomly maybe 4 times in 10 hours of use. The settings screen indicates that Wi-Fi is connected, but the browsers/programs say that there is no Wi-Fi connection.

Tags
revenge of the nerds