Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
19th April 2012, 07:00 AM   |  #212  
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 321

1,273 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrain721

I've been on the battery for 14h 14m with 38% remaining, 2h 13m of onscreen time. I don't understand how people are getting 5-7 hrs of onscreen time with a stock battery.

I get about 19hrs with stock battery and about 4 and a half hours of on screen time. Seems like you guys got all bad extended batteries. My two extended each last me about 2 days

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
20th April 2012, 02:54 PM   |  #213  
Flag Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 65

417 posts
More
I got 4 1/2 hrs of on screen time yesterday from 100-0%.

I fully discharge my battery and charge to . Calibrate it and it always says it recalibrated it x % but never a noticeable punt.

20th April 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #214  
Thanks Meter: 284

1,932 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

I get about 19hrs with stock battery and about 4 and a half hours of on screen time. Seems like you guys got all bad extended batteries. My two extended each last me about 2 days

I bet if I go back to a GB EL29 ROM I can get double the battery life I'm on CM9
22nd April 2012, 05:28 AM   |  #215  
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 321

1,273 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandam500

I bet if I go back to a GB EL29 ROM I can get double the battery life I'm on CM9

With more than 4hrs screen on time?

23rd April 2012, 02:39 PM   |  #216  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 128

2,452 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

With more than 4hrs screen on time?

I get that now on unnamed lol

Sent from unnamed 2.0.1 powered galaxy s2 brought to you by sprint
23rd April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #217  
Flag Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 65

417 posts
More
I was really looking forward to this battery, I guess you get what you pay for. The only good thing I can say good about this battery is that it fits better in my hands.
24th April 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #218  
Thanks Meter: 21

457 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrain721

I was really looking forward to this battery, I guess you get what you pay for. The only good thing I can say good about this battery is that it fits better in my hands.

What about actual battery life?!?!??

24th April 2012, 09:28 PM   |  #219  
Thanks Meter: 7

25 posts
Hello all. We've just read through most of the pages sorry we don't regularly monitor this board. If anyone has an issues please contact is directly we would be glad to assist you.

On another note we now have the White cover available for those of you with the White Epic Touch. Right now we just have the glossy white cover and we will have a matte cover in another week. I'm not sure Amazon is going to sell the white version but it is up on Ebay.

Regarding a white TPU case it's something we'd like to do but have had some problems in testing. Unfortunately in our testing the oils in our hands have been turning our white cases yellow in about 3 weeks time so until we can figure that out we won't have a white TPU case available quite yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to northmont30096 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #220  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 20

173 posts
More
The vender provided instructions state that for the first few days you must let the battery drain completely then plug the phone to the charger. The vender also states that the battery is Lithium-ion.

I found the following info online, Google "Condition your new cell phone's battery" and inform yourself >>>

"The only time you should ever intentionally fully discharge a Li-ion battery is if your phone is not properly reading the battery. In other words, if you go from 100% -> 90% in ten minutes but go from 90% -> 80% in one hour with the same amount of usage, that means your phone is not reading the battery output evenly. If this is the case, then fully discharging your battery once and then recharging it can fix the issue of your phone not reading the battery properly. Take note, however, this full discharge/recharge won't increase your battery life -- it will only ensure your phone reads the battery properly.

People often confuse Li-ion and NiCad batteries and try to condition Li-ion batteries by charging/discharging them 4-6 times. Trying to condition a Li-ion battery like it is a NiCad battery (i.e. charging/discharging the Li-ion battery 4-6 times) hurts the Li-ion battery more than helps it. So, be sure to condition your new cell phone's battery, but be sure to condition it properly. Otherwise, you may be doing more harm than good. If you are not sure what type of battery you have, read the labels on the battery - they will always say whether the battery is Lithium-ion or Nickel-cadmium."

so should we, or not, Try to condition this battery? if so, it leads me to believe this battery is "not" truly a Lithium-ion Battery. If it is a Lithium-ion Battery, why does the VENDER provided instructions state charging/discharging them 4-6 times?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread