Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Random Off Topic Official Thread 2012 Edition

OP oodork123

22nd April 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #211  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,751
 
5,671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaman68

paying someone off is better than alternative "off" i guess

you need to get your name in black, and you know i can handle myself. congrats man, interesting turn of events.

I made my presence known and subscribed to the thread for a bit
22nd April 2012, 04:54 AM   |  #212  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 202
 
891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

Even better I'm a mod in the evo section now. I mustve paid someone off lol.

DO I need to go clean up your mess alaman

Congrats papa they should've of put you in the LTEvo thread also.

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.
22nd April 2012, 05:01 AM   |  #213  
alaman68's Avatar
Senior Member
drinking under a bridge
Thanks Meter: 860
 
2,183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

I made my presence known and subscribed to the thread for a bit



so how does being a mod work? do you report to like M_T_M who then goes to the_scotsman who then goes Conantroutman (really cool mod)? or just go to EGZ?






free dirk, that would make my year
22nd April 2012, 05:03 AM   |  #214  
-DarkKnight-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
6,304 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
FACEPALM

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #215  
Mazda's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Thanks Meter: 10,531
 
4,743 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaman68



so how does being a mod work? do you report to like M_T_M who then goes to the_scotsman who then goes Conantroutman (really cool mod)? or just go to EGZ?






free dirk, that would make my year

NOT sure but from my experience in talking to MODS about stuff, they tend NOT to discuss things like that.....at least in public that is
22nd April 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #216  
alaman68's Avatar
Senior Member
drinking under a bridge
Thanks Meter: 860
 
2,183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opera38205

FACEPALM

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium



back at you
22nd April 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #217  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,751
 
5,671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaman68



so how does being a mod work? do you report to like M_T_M who then goes to the_scotsman who then goes Conantroutman (really cool mod)? or just go to EGZ?






free dirk, that would make my year

Those would be three senior mods and egz is the member liaison. Im assigned to the evo section and the e4gt sections at this time. senior mods step in when things get out of control.

I have no control over who gets unbanned. U can petition egzthunder01 for that as he is the man who goes over disputes of member bans
22nd April 2012, 05:23 AM   |  #218  
alaman68's Avatar
Senior Member
drinking under a bridge
Thanks Meter: 860
 
2,183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More


the other ones
22nd April 2012, 05:24 AM   |  #219  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 202
 
891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

Those would be three senior mods and egz is the member liaison. Im assigned to the evo section and the e4gt sections at this time. senior mods step in when things get out of control.

I have no control over who gets unbanned. U can petition egzthunder01 for that as he is the man who goes over disputes of member bans

Can you try to get iinto the EvoLTE I would really like you to be over at thread when it starts Papa Smurf151
22nd April 2012, 05:29 AM   |  #220  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,751
 
5,671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Elite_The_King.

Can you try to get iinto the EvoLTE I would really like you to be over at thread when it starts Papa Smurf151

I can ask if possible but Im still new and have little influence at this time. But again I will ask.

The Following User Says Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beating a dead horse. i can fly, cowboy, urban, urban ropodope
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes