Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 53,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ZR3D 4.3GT! (7-3) [team420] beats, fast! (ota-2.17.651.5)

Tip us?

144saint
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimlarck View Post
Use 4ext , I flashed it using 4ext and works perfectly

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
I'm using that recovery.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to 144saint For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

starkillers
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Loving 2.4 gt. As close to perfection I think we will see on our 3d. Only possible thing I can think of is how to make the second core sleep when not needed to conserve battery. Why do I get the feeling the team is already looking into it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to starkillers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jabawockee
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkillers View Post
Loving 2.4 gt. As close to perfection I think we will see on our 3d. Only possible thing I can think of is how to make the second core sleep when not needed to conserve battery. Why do I get the feeling the team is already looking into it.

I read that to turn the 2nd core off/sleep, you have to change all cpu1 "offline" in init.post_boot.sh
-Made by AnAm85
The Following User Says Thank You to Jabawockee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[motionless]
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 11,694

DONATE TO ME
Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335064053640.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1018108  

EVO 3D - EVO 4G - EVO Shift - Optimus L9 - Galaxy S4 i337
*420SpecialBlends*
~Developer-Themer~

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gunfromsako
Old
Thanks Meter 976

Happy Saturday Night ZR3Ders

Nah that's the beat to funky town..
Lose data or slow connectivity ? My guide for EPST / On device prl flashing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunfromsako For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

starkillers
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabawockee View Post
I read that to turn the 2nd core off/sleep, you have to change all cpu1 "offline" in init.post_boot.sh
Don't want to turn it off... Just curious if there's a way to put her to sleep until needed as opposed to always awake

The Following User Says Thank You to starkillers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

secondskin
Old
Thanks Meter 76
I noticed the weather animation doesn't work when I unlock my phone and I have "All Animations" checked in display settings. Is this only cause I'm using the Rezound GT version or is this a bug?
Got Rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to secondskin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

twister99403
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerajan View Post
I noticed the weather animation doesn't work when I unlock my phone and I have "All Animations" checked in display settings. Is this only cause I'm using the Rezound GT version or is this a bug?
go to your homescreen, drag the sense clock down to edit, click on current location and click "show full screen animations"...

OH AND BTW...rom is still running like a dream, no issues with ziggy kernel on lag free
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twister99403 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Astrikz
Old
Thanks Meter 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerajan View Post
I'm on get and mine work
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrikz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

secondskin
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister99403 View Post
go to your homescreen, drag the sense clock down to edit, click on current location and click "show full screen animations"...

OH AND BTW...rom is still running like a dream, no issues with ziggy kernel on lag free
Cool. That worked. Thank you! And thanks for such a fast response.
Got Rom?

Tags
420, amazing rom!, bad ass rom!!!, balls to the wall, ftw, makes my nipples hard, special blends, zr3d