5,604,764 Members 31,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] LeeDrOiD One Xtreme V6.4.0 - 31st May |EQS|APM|Tweaks|Aroma|1.29.401.11|EPIC!

Tip us?
 
MacSeoin
Old
#1901  
MacSeoin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 289
Posts: 946
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tipton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid View Post
For supercharger, drop it in the root of your sd, grab terminal emulator then

su
cd sdcard
sh supercharger.sh



Night

Sent from my One Xtreme LeeDrOiD loaded Beast
Where can I get this script and is it making much improvement?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
 
smoothunit
Old
#1902  
smoothunit's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 93
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
Thank you Lee, flash went fine and my One X is rocking!

Having only one little issue, I get-
"google play store has stopped working" when I try to launch. I've tried fix permissions and wipe app cache but no dice.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Phone: LG Nexus 5...ROM: Stock 4.4...Kernel: 3.4.0-g9eb14ba
 
PaulG
Old
#1903  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothunit View Post
Thank you Lee, flash went fine and my One X is rocking!

Having only one little issue, I get-
"google play store has stopped working" when I try to launch. I've tried fix permissions and wipe app cache but no dice.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Have you tried a full wipe?

Also are you connected to the net via phone or wifi? I had this issue too..... went away after I switched to wifi for the initial loading of the app.
 
singyah
Old
#1904  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2008
Hi Lee,

Do you plan add Chinese interface option in the future version?

Thanks
 
DanteGR
Old
#1905  
DanteGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 954
Posts: 2,909
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Thessaloniki
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSeoin View Post
Where can I get this script and is it making much improvement?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
You can find it here bro
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

I haven't tried it on ICS yet though so I don't know if it improves much
Device: HTC One M7
ROM: Renovate Nightlies
Kernel: Kangaroo v027
CPU Controller: ROM Toolbox Pro


Be a nice fella and THANK those who have helped you!
 
great_lumbuey
Old
#1906  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid View Post
News widget? GeniWidget?

Change log so far..
  • Removed duplicate facebook & twitter clients
  • Fixed Dialer/Phone size issues
  • Fixed Movie editor force closes
  • Fixed Stock % battery display issues
  • Allowed all rotations
  • Adjusted network connectivity configs
  • Radio power off on sim refresh disabled
  • Removed Orange UK wifi calling support (Until fixed)
  • Re-added default wallpaper to configs
  • Added LeeDrOiD.com to bookmarks
  • Renamed boot animation to "bootanimation.zip"
  • Renamed boot audio to "android_audio.mp3"

Will look at friend stream tonight
Been searching this thread for anything about the HTC News Widget (which to me appears to not be in the ROM - V3.0), and this is the only response I can see.
Forgive my ignorance but does that mean it is deliberately missing?
Or maybe my flash was just slightly off and is missing this.
Does anyone else have the news widgets built in?
 
Rycon33
Old
#1907  
Rycon33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1094
Posts: 2,283
Join Date: Apr 2011
been switching ROMs for quite sometime now, lee's one is one of my favorites
upgraded from 3.0 to 4.0 and so far no problem encountered
btw, i didn't upgrade my firmware to 1.28 coz i'm still hoping that there's a possibility of an exploit for cracking S-off on 1.26

coffee treat to an awesome dev - 6RH71483M1714692J
ouya, xperia P, xperia TX, moto G, and nexus 5

 
alwayslearning
Old
#1908  
alwayslearning's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 725
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rycon33 View Post
been switching ROMs for quite sometime now, lee's one is one of my favorites
upgraded from 3.0 to 4.0 and so far no problem encountered
btw, i didn't upgrade my firmware to 1.28 coz i'm still hoping that there's a possibility of an exploit for cracking S-off on 1.26

coffee treat to an awesome dev - 6RH71483M1714692J
I have not flashed yet, just about to, I thought you HAD to upgrade firmware to 1.28, yours in working on 1.26?
Devise: Samsung GS4
Devise: Note 3
 
Rycon33
Old
#1909  
Rycon33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1094
Posts: 2,283
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayslearning View Post
I have not flashed yet, just about to, I thought you HAD to upgrade firmware to 1.28, yours in working on 1.26?
Not required to update the firmware but recommended. I didn't update and I haven't seen any problem so far.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
ouya, xperia P, xperia TX, moto G, and nexus 5

 
p2nv
Old
#1910  
p2nv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 197
Posts: 294
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardroid View Post
No probs like that on stock browser/dolphin hd...did you try clearing the caches and runfix permission in recovery or maybe reinstalling the rom
Gr gerard
I will try doing that now, thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA 64GB (Pre-Ordered)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105T
WanamLite ROM V1.3 - 4.1.2 - XXDMC3

Tags
android, fast, leedroid, one x, stable
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes