Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] CM7 I727 Kang R7 Update {4/26/2012} Nightly 4/21/2012

OP eugene373

21st April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #61  
mossination's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

To enable SD go into settings>cm settings>application>use internal storage. Reboot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Worked. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mossination For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #62  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
3,201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossination

Worked. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

no problem!
The Following User Says Thank You to BaconStep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:58 AM   |  #63  
droid512's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 103
 
837 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Irish

Yea. 4g. Speeds peaked at around 9mbps in the heart of lte land. I'm back on my 2.3.6 for now and speeds are around 38mbps

<insert witty signature here>

While on stock 2.3 dl an app called apn backup flash back to cm7 and restore apn settings with that app that should restore speeds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 01:47 AM   |  #64  
Uncle Irish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 850
 
2,153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

To enable SD go into settings>cm settings>application>use internal storage. Reboot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

wow.... can't believe I forgot that... Been so long since I ran CM... sheesh

Anyone getting good results over LTE yet? The minute I went back to my GB ROM I got sad . Gonna have to give this another try tonight. The SD issue was prolly why TiBu kept telling me it couldn't find the backup location even after I set it. If LTE speeds can be stabilized, I'll be here till CM9

@droid512
Did the APN Backup & Restore give you solid LTE speeds?
22nd April 2012, 01:48 AM   |  #65  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
3,201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Irish

wow.... can't believe I forgot that... Been so long since I ran CM... sheesh

Anyone getting good results over LTE yet? The minute I went back to my GB ROM I got sad . Gonna have to give this another try tonight. The SD issue was prolly why TiBu kept telling me it couldn't find the backup location even after I set it. If LTE speeds can be stabilized, I'll be here till CM9

the sd thing should be enabled by default in the first place.
22nd April 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #66  
Uncle Irish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 850
 
2,153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

the sd thing should be enabled by default in the first place.

I remember it was on the Captivate in later builds as it matured. Still can't believe I didn't think of it smh
22nd April 2012, 02:14 AM   |  #67  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
3,201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Irish

I remember it was on the Captivate in later builds as it matured. Still can't believe I didn't think of it smh

everyone in the t989 thread was spamming the hell out of the thread asking for it lol
22nd April 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #68  
Uncle Irish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 850
 
2,153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Front facing camera doesn't work in GTalk.
22nd April 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #69  
bts0uth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 72
 
647 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
ROM seems to be working well here. No noticeable issues in my.everyday tasks. Love having CM on my skyrocket!

Edit: wireless tethering doesn't work
Last edited by bts0uth; 22nd April 2012 at 04:15 PM.
22nd April 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #70  
Uncle Irish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 850
 
2,153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Never reached deep sleep while charging overnight

<insert witty signature here>

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes