5,598,779 Members 34,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][ICS]Recent Apps, quickpanel toggle w/sound, NO CARRIER LABEL-Alpha2 & Seraphim

Tip us?

CreekDirt
Old
Thanks Meter 56
This is a very nice upgrade to the task manager! You have been thanked and rated 5 stars.

On the ICS version, how would I go about changing the notification bar icons blue? Is it as simple as unpacking the zip, recoloring the images, repacking the zip, and then flashing? The green is a Gingerbread color.

The Following User Says Thank You to CreekDirt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lactardjosh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekDirt View Post
This is a very nice upgrade to the task manager! You have been thanked and rated 5 stars.

On the ICS version, how would I go about changing the notification bar icons blue? Is it as simple as unpacking the zip, recoloring the images, repacking the zip, and then flashing? The green is a Gingerbread color.

Thanks for the thanks and stars.

You can do it that way, yes. You just need to change out the images in res/drawable-xhdpi.
The green is just the stock ICS color from Samsung. DAGr8 didn't change the colors for A2.

Here's a hint though: You can flash the Seraphim version if you have A2 and it'll give you the blue like in the screenshot. That's actually what I did when I tested it. I'm just not going to officially say that in the OP because it's not really good practice to cross system files like that. And it might not work...just make sure you have revert files and nandroids.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lactardjosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CreekDirt
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Instead of cross flashing I will recolor them just to be sure. It will give me some practice too altering files to suit my needs.
The Following User Says Thank You to CreekDirt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

th3g1z
Old
Thanks Meter 84
thanks for the quick updates, at my computer now and see the screenie's looking nice.. flash in 5..4..3..ooo nice done and looking perty; no issues like the other toggle mods.. you da shiz thanked and rated 5 star thread
Current: G2 (D800) GNote 2 LTE, Nexus 7 FHD

Past - HTC: One, Jetstream | Samsung: i717, i777 | Moto: Atrix, Backflip | LG: Thrill | Apple: iPhone 4-4S/3G-S/2G | Blackberry: 8300, 8800 | Nokia: N71 ... and you know all the others I forget going back to the startak
The Following User Says Thank You to th3g1z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lactardjosh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3g1z View Post
thanks for the quick updates, at my computer now and see the screenie's looking nice.. flash in 5..4..3..ooo nice done and looking perty; no issues like the other toggle mods.. you da shiz thanked and rated 5 star thread
Thanks.

And speaking of quick updates, version 3 is up with the carrier label removed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lactardjosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpeg42
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by lactardjosh View Post
Thanks.

And speaking of quick updates, version 3 is up with the carrier label removed.
Didn't know I cared about seeing the carrier label until it was gone This mod on top of Blueprint Seraphim theme = one sexy phone!
GALAXY NOTE SGH-i717 - Padawan JB || 4.1.2
The Following User Says Thank You to jpeg42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

borijess
Old
(Last edited by borijess; 22nd April 2012 at 03:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 785
Great job works on Collective rom and looks great. Keep up the nice work.

Update: Running this for the last 8 hours and had two random reboots and lost time twice. Going to revert to my nandroid. :'(

Sent from the TermiNOTEr!
The Following User Says Thank You to borijess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rayandreas
Old
Thanks Meter 482
You've done an awesome job on this! seriously appreciate it...keep it up!

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 353
Been running this all day long. Since 7 am this has been running flawlessly. No reboots, force closes or battery drain to speak of. Looks and works awesome. Dude, you're the man! Thanks for this!

Sent from my supercharged Seraphim Note.
Hit my thanks if I helped you

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you

borijess
Old
Thanks Meter 785
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanzach View Post
Been running this all day long. Since 7 am this has been running flawlessly. No reboots, force closes or battery drain to speak of. Looks and works awesome. Dude, you're the man! Thanks for this!

Sent from my supercharged Seraphim Note.
Hit my thanks if I helped you
Did u supercharge after u applied this tweak or before? What settings are u using for supercharger?

Sent from the TermiNOTEr!