5,603,981 Members 45,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|i'm dead| |please close| |discontinued|

Tip us?

alexinmontreal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Very nice ROM...H.A. Yeah! Great work

Thanks for the new ROM. It seems great. I'm wondering what has happened to the auto flow or text scrolling (when zooming in or out) in the browser. In CM7, it was an option and now, I can't find it anywhere. Am I missing something? Should I be posting this elsewhere?

TahrirSquare
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Download Quick ICS browser, and go to its settings, It's still an option there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TahrirSquare For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lovejoy777
Old
Thanks Meter 1094

DONATE TO ME
wifi file explorer is a good app also, strange how i have full usb mount?
wifi is perfect as well
the onlythings ive noticed so far is netflix, notification popup,
thanks again blaze.

youre so close to perfection

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda premium
Gnex: Dreams 4.4 KitKat
Kindle Fire: HashCodes CM11
Nexus 5: SlimKat

If you like my work or think I have helped please hit the thanks/donate buttons

djkeller3
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Blaze - amazing work - OUTSTANDING! I knew if this kernel was in your ROM it would rock - and it DOES.

I won't repeat all the list of usual bugs here, except to say that when turning the screen on there is a weird flicker of black and white for a millisecond and then normal. No big deal though.

Gonna experiment with my Verizon 4G Hotspot to see if wifi will reconnect when KF wakes up. This might be a deal killer for me as I'm frequently using internet sporadically throughout the day and won't be able to keep rebooting to restore connectivity.

I'm shocked that HWA makes such a difference in the overall performance. For example, I wasn't using Apex launcher because it was just too laggy and stuttery, especially at the point of beginning/ending the infinite loop, that I was using ADW EX, which was completely smooth and refined. But with Reloaded 1.2H, Apex has almost no lag or stutter, even at the infinite loop beginning/end, so I'm giving it a college try just to change it up a bit.

Yes, there are the standard bugs, but they really are very minor (not withstanding wifi connectivity).

Tip: desktop looks awesome with DPI set to 120 rather than the standard 160. Sure, everything is smaller, but apps are given tablet UI instead of phone UI, and widgets scale easier. It's like putting a 10" screen on a 7" tablet.
Devices:

HTC Rezound
Asus Nexus 7

Many thanks to the outstanding developers who make the AMAZING ROMs I use on my devices!
The Following User Says Thank You to djkeller3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LoGiK915
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Default wow!

This is absolutely amazing. Rocking 1.2H with no problems at all. Super snappy. I see no reason y this couldn't b a daily driver. Thanks to BiteBlaze. for putting this Rom together and Hashcode for the kernel. Finally turned a mediocre e-reader to a full fledged Android Tablet.

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Thanks everyone

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

If you like my work or I have helped you, hit THANKS and DONATE

COLDBLOODED ROMS IS DOWN UNTIL I CAN BUY A NEW COMPUTER
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

uoY_redruM
Old
Thanks Meter 1923

DONATE TO ME
Did anyone see my post earlier?

Anyhow attempt to flash 1.2H or Hashcodes ROM results in a reboot of TWRP. I cannot seem to figure it out.

To typo it off, my PC is down right now.

What could be causing this? (TWRP 2.0 with Dual boot mod)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA
Interested in buying me a coffee? Click the 'Donate" button:

HTC One (M8)

Galaxy Tab 3

LG G2 UPGRADED

(16GB Blue) Galaxy S III - T-Mobile RETIRED

Kindle Fire RETIRED

Galaxy Nexus - GSM Unlocked STOLEN

Nexus One - RETIRED

paszczi
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I was just wondering, what's your avarage battery life? I'm experiencing around 10% drop every hour (charged via AC adapter).

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

chrisliphart
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by paszczi View Post
I was just wondering, what's your avarage battery life? I'm experiencing around 10% drop every hour (charged via AC adapter).

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Yeah. It's been sitting for about 6 hours with no use (screen off) and it killed about 10% an hour doing nothing.
Moto X (AT&T) - Stock KitKat (For the time being...)
64GB iPad Mini (AT&T LTE) - Stock iOS 7 (Is jailbreaking still a thing?)

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the Thanks button!

Android16
Old
Thanks Meter 11
+ Youtube HD videos now play, seems like its still loading slower than default kindle fire loaded, but maybe its higher definition now?

+ Chrome beta app now works.

- Standard kernel 3.0 bugs status bar, etc.

- Still says incompatible with dungeon hunter 2, order & chaos, eternal legacy, backstab hd and some others. All games I bought on amazon appstore on standard kindle fire. So, cannot download and play these games. Some of them show up on the google store but not all of them. Normally a superior tablet/phone can play all of them as they are not for the kindle fire only, but this ROM can't play them.

So, wondering how can we ever get compatibility back with these games? Whole point to change ROM to me is to get more things available, not less. I do see some new games i believe in google market that i never saw on other roms, but some are also now missing.

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe