FORUMS

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][PLAY][GSM] ICS++ [Update: Version 1.2 01/05]

22nd April 2012, 04:39 AM |#171  
letmedanz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3,093
 
Donate to Me
More
Just about to try this ROM out.
do we need to flash the ics beta before this or just a straight instal of ICS++?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

And another thing, i am on .64 baseband...
would that be a problem?
 
 
22nd April 2012, 04:44 AM |#172  
xRegrets's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmedanz

Just about to try this ROM out.
do we need to flash the ics beta before this or just a straight instal of ICS++?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

And another thing, i am on .64 baseband...
would that be a problem?

You don't need to flash ICS beta before. Just wipe with cwm and flash. .64 baseband is fine.

Sent from my Xperia Play using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to xRegrets For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 04:55 AM |#173  
letmedanz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3,093
 
Donate to Me
More
was too impatient to wait for any reply, went ahead and flashed everything.
Feels really smooth & snappy... no initial problems what so ever!
Last edited by letmedanz; 22nd April 2012 at 06:45 AM.
22nd April 2012, 05:00 AM |#174  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCraig

Could you add Beats Audio?

To add beats audio you would need new libs that would break the functionality of xloud

And i found a bug:
Youtube and videos taken with the camera dont work when they are played back, i can only hear the audio, even after i have flashed the new adreno drivers. they work fine when played back on pc though

edit: when i play movies with the hardware decoder on mxplayer it gives the same issue, but because it has built in sw decoders it works fine.


im on doomkernel v2

btw how do i get a logcat to post on pastie?
Last edited by ttiimm; 22nd April 2012 at 07:17 AM. Reason: found a bug
22nd April 2012, 02:31 PM |#175  
TheCraig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helloooooooooooooo
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
I was wondering if you could include v6 Supercharger? thanks.
22nd April 2012, 02:36 PM |#176  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCraig

I was wondering if you could include v6 Supercharger? thanks.

Yes Already included in the upcoming 1.2 update
The Following User Says Thank You to Atarii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:13 PM |#177  
TheCraig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helloooooooooooooo
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarii

Yes Already included in the upcoming 1.2 update

Awesome, I was going to add it myself but I cba with all the steps for an odex rom lol.

EDIT: Hard Decoding is a little buggy.
Last edited by TheCraig; 22nd April 2012 at 03:49 PM.
22nd April 2012, 04:31 PM |#178  
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Looking good so far
22nd April 2012, 04:37 PM |#179  
solomon4400's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CANADA(SOMETIMES I ASK Y?)
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttiimm

To add beats audio you would need new libs that would break the functionality of xloud

And i found a bug:
Youtube and videos taken with the camera dont work when they are played back, i can only hear the audio, even after i have flashed the new adreno drivers. they work fine when played back on pc though

edit: when i play movies with the hardware decoder on mxplayer it gives the same issue, but because it has built in sw decoders it works fine.


im on doomkernel v2

btw how do i get a logcat to post on pastie?

really im on same kernel and video playback works perfect
22nd April 2012, 06:25 PM |#180  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 23
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarii

Yes Already included in the upcoming 1.2 update

Can't wait!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes