Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][03 Set] CoreDroid ONE X V4.4[THEMED][FAST|SMOOTH][CD Suite Tools][2.17] ONLINE!

OP Sergio76

22nd April 2012, 03:19 AM   |  #291  
Flag Ponce
Thanks Meter: 45

1,130 posts
Donate to Me
how i cancel the wallpapers scrolling thanks
22nd April 2012, 04:17 AM   |  #292  
Flag New Orleans aka NOLA
Thanks Meter: 358

632 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent8577

your rom is one i'm trying when i get my ox, but is there anything you can do about your sig? it is very annoying being sent to your page for you to get more hits when i'm trying to scroll the forum. i have to block people with your sig and i don't want to block this thread. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp_79

Enjoy the rom people! The tutorial for fastboot push is in the 4th thread should you need it.

We are still working on a few minor skin issues, and making bigger sigs. ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayford85

Sorry bro, sigs aren't changing. But you can change your account settings to block signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayHeath

LOL, my signature is definately not changing.... Try just pressing the buttons you need, like the "Thanks" button.

Thanks Rayford and Will for clearing that one up...

BTW, Im out of thnks for today, will catch up in 24hrs....

Same here, my Sig will not be changing...It's Big, It's Bad, It's Fly, It's Flashy, It's Nice Looking, & It's a Way to Show Everyone How to Get to the Flyest, Flashyest, Nices, Smoothest, Fastest ROM For the One X. So just keep on Scrolling Away, sorry to Rain on Your Parade Bro but the New One X Sig's look Amazing & they will look even better once I make mine BIGGER

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sticktaylor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #293  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4,963

2,153 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktaylor

Same here, my Sig will not be changing...It's Big, It's Bad, It's Fly, It's Flashy, It's Nice Looking, & It's a Way to Show Everyone How to Get to the Flyest, Flashyest, Nices, Smoothest, Fastest ROM For the One X. So just keep on Scrolling Away, sorry to Rain on Your Parade Bro but the New One X Sig's look Amazing & they will look even better once I make mine BIGGER

That's the spirit

Sent from HTC ONE X powered by Coredroid
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sergio76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #294  
Flag Weiden, Germany
Thanks Meter: 1,568

2,541 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio76

That's the spirit

Sent from HTC ONE X powered by Coredroid

HAHAHAHA... I love it.... Good night all!
The Following User Says Thank You to RayHeath For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #295  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 496

1,228 posts
More
Quote:

I actually don't like my Sig, yet. Because it's small and I want to make it VERY BIG. Really. Since DHD CoreDroid V9.2, CoreDroid was my eye-candy ROM.

Almost 3 hrs now into this release, so far so smooth. Beautiful! And I don't know what u guys did, but hotfile dl for me was barely 50 minutes.

Very nice!

Sent from my CoreDroid V2.0 HTC One X!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandicela For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:24 AM   |  #296  
Flag New Orleans aka NOLA
Thanks Meter: 358

632 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandicela

I actually don't like my Sig, yet. Because it's small and I want to make it VERY BIG. Really. Since DHD CoreDroid V9.2, CoreDroid was my eye-candy ROM.

Almost 3 hrs now into this release, so far so smooth. Beautiful! And I don't know what u guys did, but hotfile dl for me was barely 50 minutes.

Very nice!

Sent from my CoreDroid V2.0 HTC One X!

Ima make some that are the same size as mine, the ones our Team uses seem to be a little bigger so ima make some for everyone else that's the same size.

The Following User Says Thank You to sticktaylor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #297  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 1,038

3,084 posts
More
Guys i am stuck in installation where it says "please select flashing method below"
I chose "advanced installation" but the device is not responding anymore...
Any thoughts? Press the power button for 10 secs maybe to restart the device or it won't work?

EDIT: I have already flashed the boot.img through fastboot
Last edited by DanteGR; 22nd April 2012 at 05:40 AM.
22nd April 2012, 05:53 AM   |  #298  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 5,226

4,260 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteGR

Guys i am stuck in installation where it says "please select flashing method below"
I chose "advanced installation" but the device is not responding anymore...
Any thoughts? Press the power button for 10 secs maybe to restart the device or it won't work?

EDIT: I have already flashed the boot.img through fastboot

It should work bro. Never had it fail on me one time , ever. Now I forget the layout in aroma. But I always select the top option, full wipe. Select my mods. Then flash. NOTE: aroma's touch response is quirky sometimes You might need to press around the button to.find its sweet spot. And lastly. Holding power down should always work no matter what. After a bit the dock icons will flash then it goes off. Then you can get in bootloader and try again. Please see if any of this info can help and let us know. Because your the first person I've seen to have a problem inside aroma.

Last edited by rayford85; 22nd April 2012 at 05:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayford85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #299  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 1,038

3,084 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayford85

It should work bro. Never had it fail on me one time , ever. Now I forget the layout in aroma. But I always select the top option, full wipe. Select my mods. Then flash. NOTE: aroma's touch response is quirky sometimes You might need to press around the button to.find its sweet spot. And lastly. Holding power down should always work no matter what. After a bit the dock icons will flash then it goes off. Then you can get in bootloader and try again. Please see if any of this info can help and let us know. Because your the first person I've seen to have a problem inside aroma.

Well yeah it stuck for good but i was able to reboot into bootloader by pressing power button 10secs along with volume down.
Restarted the install doing the exact same things and this time it worked
Phewww that was naaaasty
I think it was the third step in aroma that I stuck. Where it says to restore your previous settings (which obviously I don't have as it is my first time on 1X CD rom) or flash via advanced setup (choose boot animation etc).
Luckily the second time I vhose the same option and it worked just fine.
Just fully booted normally.
Many thanks Ray! Would have clicked thanks but have reached my limit for today.
Wait until I get into Tapatalk and you 'll get ur thanks bro

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Ok so it booted fine, and first time i try to add a widget on the homescreen and i get a "HTC sense not responding" message..
Glitch? First time I encounter this on a One X rom..

EDIT: Also, please include a file explorer in next release if possible. Thanks in advance
I hate logging to Google to restore my apps...
Last edited by DanteGR; 22nd April 2012 at 06:17 AM.
22nd April 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #300  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 5,226

4,260 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteGR

Well yeah it stuck for good but i was able to reboot into bootloader by pressing power button 10secs along with volume down.
Restarted the install doing the exact same things and this time it worked
Phewww that was naaaasty
I think it was the third step in aroma that I stuck. Where it says to restore your previous settings (which obviously I don't have as it is my first time on 1X CD rom) or flash via advanced setup (choose boot animation etc).
Luckily the second time I vhose the same option and it worked just fine.
Just fully booted normally.
Many thanks Ray! Would have clicked thanks but have reached my limit for today.
Wait until I get into Tapatalk and you 'll get ur thanks bro

Ok cool. Glad you got it going. I know aroma can be tricky at first, But now that you have flashed. When you get ready to flash the next one. It's simple Just run modifications, then one click update.

EDIT: what widget is giving you trouble? I wanna test

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing!!, best looking rom, coredroid, coredroid one x, coredroid suite tools, dadoctor, el nino1977, extremely fast and smooth, eye candy, here is some real development, hox, loads of mods available, one of a kind superrom, rayford85, rayheath, sergio the rom developing god, sergio76, stunning, suite tools, the best rom in the one x thread
Previous Thread Next Thread