Post Reply

[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

OP phoenix6

22nd April 2012, 03:45 AM   |  #291  
capcanuck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 427
 
1,034 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarni84

Gonna try that

Edit....no go. Systemui fc

What'd you think? Not bad eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #292  
sarni84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 630
 
2,897 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capcanuck

What'd you think? Not bad eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't work for me brotha.... I just flashed a new rom.... anyways pretty sweet
22nd April 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #293  
capcanuck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 427
 
1,034 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
that's weird.. just so you know the steps I took to do so. Flashed the rom, flashed the theme, then pulled the systemui from haydens rom, pushed to system /app and rebooted. Stramge it didn't work for you.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 07:22 PM   |  #294  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
OK Guys this is the version for Yaldak's ICS. It doesnt use the classes.dex file inside the SystemUI.apk, that's what made it crash. Unfortunately, that's also means I can't add 14 toggles to it myself, don't know how. nor remove carrier label or AM/PM. So if you're on a ROM like Yaldak's (NO 14 TOGGLES) then use THIS file...

http://www.mediafire.com/?uqm2n8nj5vwhxk5

If it works let me know and I'll update the OP
23rd April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #295  
bobbyphoenix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 315
 
1,484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

OK Guys this is the version for Yaldak's ICS. It doesnt use the classes.dex file inside the SystemUI.apk, that's what made it crash. Unfortunately, that's also means I can't add 14 toggles to it myself, don't know how. nor remove carrier label or AM/PM. So if you're on a ROM like Yaldak's (NO 14 TOGGLES) then use THIS file...

http://www.mediafire.com/?uqm2n8nj5vwhxk5

If it works let me know and I'll update the OP

Not working on ChicagoFire. Theme works, but no notification bar.

GSII T-989 on ICS
23rd April 2012, 09:04 PM   |  #296  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix

Not working on ChicagoFire. Theme works, but no notification bar.

GSII T-989 on ICS

I'll look into it when I can, I'm sorry it doesn't work. I have the flu coming on, but I'll try to get to it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
24th April 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #297  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
OK Guys I believe I have it figured out so one theme zip can work across all of the ROMs for you.

You see ChicagoFire & Yaldak's are still Odex'd ROMs, this makes my job difficult because working with that is a pain :/

So what am I trying? Well I've read that even on an ODEX'd ROM if you add a deodex'd file (ie. SystemUI.apk with the classes.dex inside of it) and just delete the SystemUI.odex file, it should work. So I created a new updater-script to delete these files if they are there.... I am going to test it myself first and if it works Ill upload it
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 03:31 PM   |  #298  
bobbyphoenix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 315
 
1,484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

OK Guys I believe I have it figured out so one theme zip can work across all of the ROMs for you.

You see ChicagoFire & Yaldak's are still Odex'd ROMs, this makes my job difficult because working with that is a pain :/

So what am I trying? Well I've read that even on an ODEX'd ROM if you add a deodex'd file (ie. SystemUI.apk with the classes.dex inside of it) and just delete the SystemUI.odex file, it should work. So I created a new updater-script to delete these files if they are there.... I am going to test it myself first and if it works Ill upload it

You sir are phenomenal.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbyphoenix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #299  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix

You sir are phenomenal.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that

Oh, and IT WORKED!!! Flashed over Yaldak's rom with no problem. ChicagoFire is based on that ROM so it should be the same outcome, 14 toggles and all!! This means (In theory, haven't tested all UCLD2 ROMS) this one zip should take care of any UCLD2 ROM

I also have a member of the forum who emailed me some updates to my theme, they found a few things I haven't themed yet and took it upon themselves to do it and send me the new files Such a GREAT community, that's what AOSP is all about! When I get better I will implement their edits.


Updating the OP now...
24th April 2012, 07:02 PM   |  #300  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Works with RaverX3X BlackEdition
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

Thanks man, I really appreciate that

Oh, and IT WORKED!!! Flashed over Yaldak's rom with no problem. ChicagoFire is based on that ROM so it should be the same outcome, 14 toggles and all!! This means (In theory, haven't tested all UCLD2 ROMS) this one zip should take care of any UCLD2 ROM

I also have a member of the forum who emailed me some updates to my theme, they found a few things I haven't themed yet and took it upon themselves to do it and send me the new files Such a GREAT community, that's what AOSP is all about! When I get better I will implement their edits.


Updating the OP now...

I'm using RaverX3X BlackEdition and this theme is working great, just have one question, the theme wouldn't break the speakerphone would it?

I just flashed the ROM last night and hadn't had a chance to try the speakerphoen before I installed this theme.

Thanks again for all your hard work,
Kevin

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes