Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][7/9] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Milestone 6 (4.0.4)

Tip us?

mrjake1970
Old
Thanks Meter 28
been running 33 all day - via dirty flash (dalvik and cache only) and rockin on with no issues.. i have been using the stock launcher simply because im too lazy to set up my screens again with apex.. i do notice a bit of lag/stuttering now and then between scrolls. maybe ill try apex this weekend just for giggles.

ive also been playing with NST settings again.. but it appears im getting better battery life out of the interactive gov than i was on smoothass - as well as the appearance of a quicker UI... im at 42% battery after 23 hours off charger with my normal use. quite a bit more than i got on smoothass.. i was much lower on juice after this many hours using the former...and i let my 4 year old play his "ice age" game for about an hour this afternoon as well, which is a power hog!

whatever the heck y'all are doing to make us run so smooth with so little power consumpton, keep it up!

im running fiops, interactive, no UV, 1000 max, 200 min with 110% overclock.. ive tried pushing it higher, but my unit doesn't play nice over 1200/1300 range..

fulaman
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidstyle View Post
There are quite a few april birthdays in here...anybody else have a 4/20 birthday besides me?
It's ok Sadaam Hussein and myself share the same birthday.

XxStechxX
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Off topic mine is the 27th felt like I needed to get in on this 2

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

fulaman
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjake1970 View Post
been running 33 all day - via dirty flash (dalvik and cache only) and rockin on with no issues.. i have been using the stock launcher simply because im too lazy to set up my screens again with apex.. i do notice a bit of lag/stuttering now and then between scrolls. maybe ill try apex this weekend just for giggles.

ive also been playing with NST settings again.. but it appears im getting better battery life out of the interactive gov than i was on smoothass - as well as the appearance of a quicker UI... im at 42% battery after 23 hours off charger with my normal use. quite a bit more than i got on smoothass.. i was much lower on juice after this many hours using the former...and i let my 4 year old play his "ice age" game for about an hour this afternoon as well, which is a power hog!

whatever the heck y'all are doing to make us run so smooth with so little power consumpton, keep it up!

im running fiops, interactive, no UV, 1000 max, 200 min with 110% overclock.. ive tried pushing it higher, but my unit doesn't play nice over 1200/1300 range..
My unit and yours act the same, that said I only get lag when I'm inside the apps drawer and it transitions from Apps to Widgets, and stutters happen when I'm transitioning between widget screens.

Anyone else having an issue connecting to Wi-fi? my unit doesn't seem to want to connect to my wifi, it is stuck at obtaining IP address.

kallell
Old
Thanks Meter 26
So ya, see screenshot . 1800 aker battery....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335070944137.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1018212  
Battery like a bawss

XxStechxX
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post

Just got mine today

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

adamklo
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post

I got these ankers Friday, but am having trouble finding settings that make a difference. what are yours? NST or RC for your settings? Liveoc, under/over, scheduler/governor? I have trouble believing the guy who gets 20+ hours with moderate usage because that just doesn't seem .... believable.

AOKP Icy Glitch 32.1
Samsung Galaxy S4
SS 3.72, Debloated Xposed Stock NC5
Big Red

kallell
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamklo View Post
I got these ankers Friday, but am having trouble finding settings that make a difference. what are yours? NST or RC for your settings? Liveoc, under/over, scheduler/governor? I have trouble believing the guy who gets 20+ hours with moderate usage because that just doesn't seem .... believable.

AOKP Icy Glitch 32.1
Honestly? Did full charge on battery, wiped everything coming from build 33, turned off gmail push and whatnot (left contacts), wiped battery stats, left glitch as is. Didn't touch a thing other than fast charge.

Deliquified
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamklo View Post

AOKP Icy Glitch 32.1
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335080088323.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	1018358

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

vlucchetti
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Is there a typo on the Max CPU section of ROM Control? I see the steps go 100-200-400-800-1100-1320-1300-1400.

Since it seems out of sequence, is that correct or is it 1220?