FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Sony SmartWatch Impressions?

825 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,034
 
By pspunderground, Senior Member on 14th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 11:24 PM |#11  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
More
Thumbs up
Phone: Galaxy Note

Comment: This is my first smart watch.
And I love it. And guys this is Sony brand. It's important for lot of people. (Maybe is chip, but at least is Sony!)
Last edited by avetny; 21st April 2012 at 11:32 PM.
 
 
22nd April 2012, 12:27 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Pretty cool watch.
22nd April 2012, 01:13 AM |#13  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 300
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avetny

Phone: Galaxy Note

Comment: This is my first smart watch.
And I love it. And guys this is Sony brand. It's important for lot of people. (Maybe is chip, but at least is Sony!)

Apparently you didn't experience Sony Ericcson's epic abandonment of their MBW-150 watches. Everyone's display has faded to black and Sony refuses to repair or replace them.
22nd April 2012, 01:38 AM |#14  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94

Apparently you didn't experience Sony Ericcson's epic abandonment of their MBW-150 watches. Everyone's display has faded to black and Sony refuses to repair or replace them.

DAAAMN !!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Guys I need help !
When I shaking my watch the screen going to ON. It's supposed to be like that ?
22nd April 2012, 03:58 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avetny

DAAAMN !!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Guys I need help !
When I shaking my watch the screen going to ON. It's supposed to be like that ?

You mean that the watch wakes when you shake it?

That's actually a feature I was hoping to see. I used to have a watch that would turn the light on when I flicked my wrist This would be a nice feature, since you won't need to have another hand to activate it.

So @owners of this watch, is that a feature of the watch?
22nd April 2012, 04:53 AM |#16  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC1032

You mean that the watch wakes when you shake it?

That's actually a feature I was hoping to see. I used to have a watch that would turn the light on when I flicked my wrist This would be a nice feature, since you won't need to have another hand to activate it.

So @owners of this watch, is that a feature of the watch?

Yes! I think you right! Its a cool future
22nd April 2012, 04:26 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Umag
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Smart watches are gonna get out SONY from bankrupticy. Lool
They really suck past few years trying to build something special. but only they did good is Play Station
22nd April 2012, 07:14 PM |#18  
guih's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
I don't like the look of the Sony smart watch, Pebble actually looks cool to wear and in the video on the website is an actual demo unit so it will happen and rock. Plus, they have nearly 6 million backers already, do you know what that is? Lol the development on that thing will be so strong and so good.
22nd April 2012, 09:22 PM |#19  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guih

I don't like the look of the Sony smart watch, Pebble actually looks cool to wear and in the video on the website is an actual demo unit so it will happen and rock. Plus, they have nearly 6 million backers already, do you know what that is? Lol the development on that thing will be so strong and so good.

Pebble got black and white screen. This is stupid.
23rd April 2012, 02:56 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avetny

Pebble got black and white screen. This is stupid.

Trade-off with battery life...

Fred
The Following User Says Thank You to ffarber For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes