Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 47,686 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] SE X10i MM TEAM MiUI 2.3.30 ML | Android 2.3.7 | NEW: V7.1 MILESTONE!! (05.05)

Tip us?

mizuuu
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikinho10 View Post
Videocam in High Resolution is laggy and why? because FPS is to low
Thats it hehe

btw:I have never written that we fix that Videocam Problem

Greets and have a nice Weekend

Maik MM TEAM
Yes, but 4fps is definitelly a bug - it's not normal But I know it's not your fault, they should fix it in fxp first. Imo would be great to see MIUI based on stock kernel - then we would't have these problems

ravencrown2000
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikinho10 View Post
Hi Friends,

so for all!
flash Addon Beats AUDIO and test it

Beats Audio test

use Poweramp app with great Headphones its soo awesome

BAAAAAM

Greets
MM TEAM

Good day, thanks for the rom, request do you have the full version of the beats audio test that you provide

CosmicDan
Old
Thanks Meter 3806

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuuu View Post
Yes, but 4fps is definitelly a bug - it's not normal But I know it's not your fault, they should fix it in fxp first. Imo would be great to see MIUI based on stock kernel - then we would't have these problems
Then we would be stuck without overclocking, no zRAM, and no ClockworkMod recovery, and no other kernel modules Even if someone could reverse-engineer and KANG the official SE kernel that would be highly illegal! So I would not hold your breath for it.

Regardless, this is all off topic.... it's not M&M Team's fault, nor FXP's fault, but you will have to wait until a further FXP development to fix this Camera issue. Or, use the new KANG'd CM7 build from M&M Team if you want crazy camera resolution with performance on a phone that's over two years old

Personally, I prefer to use my smartphone for other things so I chose MIUI over CM7. It's your choice friends, that's the beauty of Android

XtreamerMobile Developer

My GitHub | My Apps on AppBrain

Goodbye Xperia 2011 scene - on to greater things

Current Community Projects:
Turbo Tools - Suspended
TBA...

championswimmer
Old
(Last edited by championswimmer; 21st April 2012 at 08:18 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7504
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicDan View Post
Then we would be stuck without overclocking, no zRAM, and no ClockworkMod recovery, and no other kernel modules Even if someone could reverse-engineer and KANG the official SE kernel that would be highly illegal! So I would not hold your breath for it.

Regardless, this is all off topic.... it's not M&M Team's fault, nor FXP's fault, but you will have to wait until a further FXP development to fix this Camera issue. Or, use the new KANG'd CM7 build from M&M Team if you want crazy camera resolution with performance on a phone that's over two years old

Personally, I prefer to use my smartphone for other things so I chose MIUI over CM7. It's your choice friends, that's the beauty of Android
a little correction....

kernels not.needed.to reverse engineer....sony already released kernel sources...and all kernels (zkernel, doomkernel, fxp kernel, my kernel....all are based on sony.sources)

its NOT illegal

and anyways...point is... its really difficult to fix kgsl, video codec, camera all at one.go.... fxp is doing the best he can....

EDIT (reply to post below)
@lukas... yes... its part of google's terms....all Android OEM's are required to release kernel....before or on the release of firmware

Sent from my X10S using xda premium
If you like my work, you can donate or buy some of my apps on Play Store

CONTRIBUTIONS :
AOKP | TWRPXperia | Kernel Kitchen| TWRP Xperia (Legacy) | Xperia X10

My sources on github
List of donators
My download mirrors : AndroidFileHost || Goo.im

Phones

Xperia :: tipo . X10 . J . S . V . SP . ZR . Z . Z1compact . Z1 . Z2 . Z Ultra . Tablet Z
The Following User Says Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

9Lukas5
Old
Thanks Meter 1185

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer View Post
a little correction....

kernels not.needed.to reverse engineer....sony already released kernel sources...and all kernels (zkernel, doomkernel, fxp kernel, my kernel....all are based on sony.sources)

its NOT illegal

They haven't even the choice as I know, they HAVE TO release the sources. If not, please correct me.

L
Device: jfltexx (SGS4)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.5-F2FS + z31s1g's Holo Theme
Baseband: I9505XXUFNC4
Android: 4.4.4
Rom: cm11
Kernel/MOD: Alucard / -CrossBreeder MOD
/system /data /cache formatted to F2FS <-- click here for instructions

Device: grouper (Nexus7 2012)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
Android 4.4.3
Rom: Stock KTU84L
/system /data /cache formatted to F2FS <-- click here for instructions

M&Mao
Old
(Last edited by M&Mao; 22nd April 2012 at 01:55 PM.) Reason: File changed,sorry :)
Thanks Meter 107
Hi,everyone,Champ have make a great Kernal for this rom

again!

check here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=242

and you may wonder what does new I/O Schedulers means,

you can see a full intruction here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1369817

I use my x10 test some Games like Asphalt 6 and Reckless Racing 2

both of these 3D games work great

for other gamer like me, I recommand SmartassV2 + SIO,with OC 254~1191 MHz

it's stable and have the best performace on X10

thanks to Champ for his great work and have a nice weekend

================================================== ====
Just got permission to do this

here is a new Boot Logo for people use M&M's MIUI,you can see the preview below

You can download the kCernel v4 with new boot screen HERE

and I highly recommand you using kCernel v4 by championswimmer(with the orignal boot logo) ---> original thread

all credits to championswimmer

sorry about the wrong file before,NOW you can download a correct one in box

really sorry about that

and here is the preview:

--> Member of MiUI MM-TEAM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M&Mao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CosmicDan
Old
Thanks Meter 3806

DONATE TO ME
Yes but the Camera kernel libs are not open-source, and it's being worked on by FXP team. SE only release the parts of kernel code as open-source that are required by law; they have all their own chrome on top of it. Until then, you are better off using the kanged CM7 build from M&M.

Woohoo new version of kCernel! Is there a reason you use SmartassV2 instead of ScavagedZen Mao? I have never really noticed any difference.... I think maybe ScavagedZen is a bit friendlier on battery life but not as responsive. Not sure, there's not much information on it.

XtreamerMobile Developer

My GitHub | My Apps on AppBrain

Goodbye Xperia 2011 scene - on to greater things

Current Community Projects:
Turbo Tools - Suspended
TBA...

M&Mao
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Yes but the Camera kernel libs are not open-source, and it's being worked on by FXP team. SE only release the parts of kernel code as open-source that are required by law; they have all their own chrome on top of it. Until then, you are better off using the kanged CM7 build from M&M.

Woohoo new version of kCernel! Is there a reason you use SmartassV2 instead of ScavagedZen Mao? I have never really noticed any difference.... I think maybe ScavagedZen is a bit friendlier on battery life but not as responsive. Not sure, there's not much information on it.
Yes,ScavagedZen is much more friendly on battery life

and,like I said,I play game a lot

so SmartassV2 have a better responses,but not that good to battery

so you may choose the governors that suit yourself

hope this can help
--> Member of MiUI MM-TEAM

championswimmer
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7504
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&Mao View Post
Yes,ScavagedZen is much more friendly on battery life

and,like I said,I play game a lot

so SmartassV2 have a better responses,but not that good to battery

so you may choose the governors that suit yourself

hope this can help

hi guys....
i think it would have been better if this convo.continued on my.kernel thread instead of here...

1. this discussion is very informative and will help fellow users of my kernel

2. this discussion does not directly pertain to this ROM and hence is a little bit offtopic here

br
champ

If you like my work, you can donate or buy some of my apps on Play Store

CONTRIBUTIONS :
AOKP | TWRPXperia | Kernel Kitchen| TWRP Xperia (Legacy) | Xperia X10

My sources on github
List of donators
My download mirrors : AndroidFileHost || Goo.im

Phones

Xperia :: tipo . X10 . J . S . V . SP . ZR . Z . Z1compact . Z1 . Z2 . Z Ultra . Tablet Z
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

porksome
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but could the KANG'd CM7 be used as a basis for a fully working (ie camera) MIUI?