Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[THEMES] Dark Fire X v3.5 & Dark Fire Blue X v3.5

OP 12MaNy

22nd April 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #251  
CyberpodS2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NE Pennsylvania Boonies
Thanks Meter: 420
 
1,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Works perfect... Thanks again!

Swyped from my E4GT running Blazer 4.1 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #252  
12MaNy's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 770
 
2,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrosoftBug

You, my friend, are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberpodS2

Works perfect... Thanks again!

Swyped from my E4GT running Blazer 4.1 using xda premium


NP guys. Glad to help.
22nd April 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #253  
MicrosoftBug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
2,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Hey 12... do you think you could incorporate that blue circle battery you made for the other guy (but in red to match the rest of the theme) plus the Pandora fix you made for me? That's all that's missing for me. I just find the circle batteries easier to read (my eyes suck). I'm sorry if I'm being demanding. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #254  
12MaNy's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 770
 
2,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrosoftBug

Hey 12... do you think you could incorporate that blue circle battery you made for the other guy (but in red to match the rest of the theme) plus the Pandora fix you made for me? That's all that's missing for me. I just find the circle batteries easier to read (my eyes suck). I'm sorry if I'm being demanding. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

The pandora fix is what I posted. Did it not work?


...and yes, I can whip you up that battery mod.
22nd April 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #255  
MicrosoftBug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
2,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12MaNy

The pandora fix is what I posted. Did it not work?


...and yes, I can whip you up that battery mod.

Yes, the fix worked. The icon is normal size. But I wanted to see if it was possible to have a circle battery as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 05:09 AM   |  #256  
12MaNy's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 770
 
2,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrosoftBug

Yes, the fix worked. The icon is normal size. But I wanted to see if it was possible to have a circle battery as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2


Ohhhhhh...ok. I get it now. You want the circle battery mod and the Pandora fix incorporated into the same flashable zip. I have the battery mod done and I flashed it. Looks pretty sweet. Uploading now.....
Last edited by 12MaNy; 22nd April 2012 at 05:13 AM.
22nd April 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #257  
12MaNy's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 770
 
2,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrosoftBug

Hey 12... do you think you could incorporate that blue circle battery you made for the other guy (but in red to match the rest of the theme) plus the Pandora fix you made for me? That's all that's missing for me. I just find the circle batteries easier to read (my eyes suck). I'm sorry if I'm being demanding. Thanks!


Here ya go: http://db.tt/2WVqTpD0


I can't believe I recolored 221 pngs that fast. The keyboard on my lappy is still smoking. Lol
Last edited by 12MaNy; 22nd April 2012 at 05:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 12MaNy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 06:00 AM   |  #258  
MicrosoftBug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
2,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12MaNy

Here ya go: http://db.tt/2WVqTpD0


I can't believe I recolored 221 pngs that fast. The keyboard on my lappy is still smoking. Lol

Dude, if I wasn't straight, I'd kiss you! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
Last edited by MicrosoftBug; 22nd April 2012 at 07:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MicrosoftBug For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #259  
12MaNy's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 770
 
2,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrosoftBug

Dude, if I wasn't straight, I'd kiss you! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Lol....a tap of the thanks button will do.
22nd April 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #260  
MicrosoftBug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
2,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12MaNy

Lol....a tap of the thanks button will do.

Lol, done. I just noticed though that when typing something into the Google search widget, you can't see the text.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to MicrosoftBug For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes