Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 10:36 PM |#321  
Flag Darmstadt
Thanks Meter: 90

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44

Try the 4-button solution posted at Stunner's thread, might help with the SystemUI.apk FC..

i made this new theme, it works.

Thanks for your compliments!
The next days i will publish more like that

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adx_x

have fixed the systemui fc?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

yes! it works

22nd April 2012, 12:56 AM |#322  
Flag Wuxi
Thanks Meter: 18

More
@Martini3001

just download Trommellummen_1.4.19V2.zip,found /system/app,too many apps,these apps all themed??can you del some unnecessary?
Last edited by adx_x; 22nd April 2012 at 02:03 AM.
22nd April 2012, 01:48 AM |#323  
Urmia
Thanks Meter: 40

More
i want to install Real ICS V2 on CM9v3 imilka, which file i must donwload? tnx
22nd April 2012, 02:54 AM |#324  
Flag Darmstadt
Thanks Meter: 90

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adx_x

@Martini3001

just download Trommellummen_1.4.19V2.zip,found /system/app,too many apps,these apps all themed??can you del some unnecessary?

Check, your right i just forget (i was stressed, sorry). the next version is "smaller"
22nd April 2012, 03:24 AM |#325  
Flag Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini3001

Hello!
THIS IS NEW!

Theme für ICS Stunner 1.4.19:
Trommellummen von HelgolandV2

Changed::
-SystemUI
-Lockscreen
-Statusbar
-Battery
-Contacts
-Phone
-SMS/MMS
-Calender
-other Stuff(???)

DL:
Tommellummen von Helgoland V2

This Version works on Stunner Rom 1.4.19.

Have fun!
Martini

Can you make your own thread for this so you can just update post #1 every time you update??
22nd April 2012, 05:23 AM |#326  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
martini you can open a new thread and go for it
Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 08:26 AM |#327  
Urmia
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash64a

i want to install Real ICS V2 on CM9v3 imilka, which file i must donwload? tnx

Dont know any1 ?
28th April 2012, 04:17 PM |#328  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Is there some download link for ICS Beam theme for ICS Stunner? Thanks
29th April 2012, 07:21 AM |#329  
Thanks Meter: 181

More
I'm getting a loop on boot after initiating BloodNoteV3 on the latest ICStunner (1.4.26.1).
I installed Stunner first, then Rebooted to Recovery. There I went to "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard", selected it "Yes - Install - ICstunner4.3Bl00dyNoteV3.zip".

Cleared cache and Dalvik cache. Rebooted, normal boot.
Afterwards I get "return to %1$s" loading page with a message "Don't start the new application" then "Start %1$s" or something like that. Then it hangs OR goes back to boot and never loads the rom.

Is there a fix, or have I installed it incorrectly?
I want a fully black/dark rom with red accents to minimize battery drain (black uses no power, red uses little power, other colours use normal, white uses most power)
29th April 2012, 07:55 AM |#330  
Flag Alingsås
Thanks Meter: 851

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangal

I'm getting a loop on boot after initiating BloodNoteV3 on the latest ICStunner (1.4.26.1).
I installed Stunner first, then Rebooted to Recovery. There I went to "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard", selected it "Yes - Install - ICstunner4.3Bl00dyNoteV3.zip".

Cleared cache and Dalvik cache. Rebooted, normal boot.
Afterwards I get "return to %1$s" loading page with a message "Don't start the new application" then "Start %1$s" or something like that. Then it hangs OR goes back to boot and never loads the rom.

Is there a fix, or have I installed it incorrectly?
I want a fully black/dark rom with red accents to minimize battery drain (black uses no power, red uses little power, other colours use normal, white uses most power)

If you only knew a bit about themes you would have known that these kinds of themes has to be built for the version of a rom your using. Bloodnote v3 will never work on anything but the version number described in OP.

However you should really give Liquid ICS a spin. M3dd0gs ROM. He released v1 yesterday with a black and red optional theme. By far the most beautiful rom and theme combo. Try it! U won't get dissapointed.
29th April 2012, 08:52 AM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb0rn

If you only knew a bit about themes you would have known that these kinds of themes has to be built for the version of a rom your using. Bloodnote v3 will never work on anything but the version number described in OP.

However you should really give Liquid ICS a spin. M3dd0gs ROM. He released v1 yesterday with a black and red optional theme. By far the most beautiful rom and theme combo. Try it! U won't get dissapointed.

I figured that was the reason, but was wondering if anybody else had tried it and got it to work.

I prefer neobuddy's rom as he's very active. I think m3dd0g loans most of his rom from Stunner, so I don't think it will ever be as stable or fast, or quick with updates.

What do you think, is it worth making the switch just to go from the cyanogen accents to (battery saving) red accents?
Does his rom have anything better (features, stability, speed, performance ?) than the current Stunner (4.26.1)??

Cheers for your response!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)