FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][ICS][5/6][4.0.4] Glitchy CM9 Kangs nightlies

1,616 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
By Stephen.k.spear, Senior Member on 19th March 2012, 06:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 04:52 AM |#141  
droidstyle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,499
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStechxX

Say I posted this first in Q&A with no response so please don't flame me for this. I just got a new battery, a 1800mAh for the epic so I get some extra life on my fassy & I wanted to see the stats like mAh & temperature. Battery health. I just can't seem to find them?

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

i believe that was the spare parts app that showed those stats...it was packaged into cm7 based roms but i dont recall it ever on ics. you can just download the app from market.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidstyle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd April 2012, 05:25 AM |#142  
XxStechxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ND
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidstyle

i believe that was the spare parts app that showed those stats...it was packaged into cm7 based roms but i dont recall it ever on ics. you can just download the app from market.

Boom there it is!

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 10:17 PM |#143  
00ffej's Avatar
Member
Flag Twin Falls, ID
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Experiencing random freezes and reboots. I feel dumb for asking, but how do I pull a logcat next time it happens?


Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 12:02 AM |#144  
shag_on_e's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00ffej

Experiencing random freezes and reboots. I feel dumb for asking, but how do I pull a logcat next time it happens?


Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2


A super easy way is to download aLogcat and aLogrecord. It does all the work if you don't know how.

~~~~There is no spoon~~~~
23rd April 2012, 09:03 PM |#145  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Ok I know I missed so days but I got a good one cookin. It was worth the wait.

On a development note it looks like THS is pushing to get Official nightlies. When this happens I will prolly drop these glitched nightlies unless there is an uprising of support for wanting them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 09:53 PM |#146  
neozen21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Henderson, NV
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear

On a development note it looks like THS is pushing to get Official nightlies. When this happens I will prolly drop these glitched nightlies unless there is an uprising of support for wanting them.

Unless THS includes the "big mem" feature, we will always prefer the Glitched Nightlies!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neozen21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 09:55 PM |#147  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neozen21

Unless THS includes the "big mem" feature, we will always prefer the Glitched Nightlies!!

They got it now but it's only 370mb.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
23rd April 2012, 10:05 PM |#148  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Are you saying there is something good cooking for the next nightly?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 12:01 AM |#149  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleonm5

Are you saying there is something good cooking for the next nightly?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Oh yeah

Ahh... Typo. Sorry guys nightlies won't be out until later tonight. Still coming though.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
Last edited by Stephen.k.spear; 24th April 2012 at 01:01 AM.
24th April 2012, 04:22 AM |#150  
XxStechxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ND
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
That's the best I've gotten. Default settings

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335237667351.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1021714  
24th April 2012, 05:55 AM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
New builds up. Big things for you guys to know as far as fassy specfic stuff.

1) switched to jpeg-turbo as our decompressor watch how fast your gallery pics contacts and all other jpegs load now. Pretty much instantly.
2) Increased Dalvik heap size
3) Fixed BLN back to its glitchy glory so you can blink and all that.

Over all this build should feel noticeably faster than previous builds I hope. ;)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes