5,600,182 Members 39,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APR 8]PP v2.3|MIC&CAM Fixed|MAX 74.2 FPS|4GamerZ,MoDerZ&DevZ!|beats,xloud & bravia

Tip us?

ManBearrrPig
Old
Thanks Meter 29
i agree with you. i also am waiting for trettet awsome updates
and i do not think he has stoped. give him a few more days..

Echelonex
Old
Thanks Meter 40
trettet you are BACK!!! I cant wait to try 2.3 version!

Do i have to do a complete wipe if i have PP2.2 version and i wanna upgrade to 2.3 version or what...?

And if i wanna get new 1.7 kernel, what do i have to wipe after installing 2.3 version?

Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to Echelonex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trteam
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How can i get back the stock dialer and sms apps please? Handcent seems buggy with my operator (can receive the messages but can not send anything) and did not like the exdialer one.

petraru1
Old
Thanks Meter 304
flash the stock apps
http://www.mediafire.com/?88bcpgo28qg4dxy
The Following User Says Thank You to petraru1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ccdreadcc
Old
Thanks Meter 298

DONATE TO ME
guys im using cosmic xperia v3.1 and it got pretty ****ed up and now i finally have to flash this rom... im on old baseband

can someone give the details of how to flash this rom now.. :P
Pantech Burst P9070
Rom - PantechDevTeam CM10
Kernel - marduk-areola

Devs Required For our beloved burst community
-----------------------

ccdreadcc
Old
Thanks Meter 298

DONATE TO ME
im getting lots of fc after flashing ungaze...
Pantech Burst P9070
Rom - PantechDevTeam CM10
Kernel - marduk-areola

Devs Required For our beloved burst community
-----------------------

recreation012
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by miuiandroidfan View Post
I do believe it's just a placebo effect? Correct me if I'm wrong trettet. I too have searched for the libs and stuff, and the only mods that 'seem' to be present to me are the xLoud and Bravia Engine mods (due to the presence of the libs). However, even after applying them, I have not noticed a single difference, hence they don't work. Beats is definitely not in this rom (well to me that is) as I heard no extra clarity in music when turned on, plus the absence of the libs.

So yeah, xLoud, Beats and Bravia seem to be only just a placebo. To be honest, the DSPmanager is much better than the Beats equalizer, well in my opinion

Something trettet might want to look into is that there are varying degrees of quality output by the DSPmanager among roms. For some reason, the bass booster (from the DSP manager) in kssood's GB MIUI appears to work much better than Perfect Peso's. Might have to do with the soundfx lib files? Or just me going crazy?
No answers yet?
Jrhodes85 Old
Thanks Meter
Where in god will I find the bootanimation.zip to this rom ? I have tried searching thru /system/media and all that's there are the normal audio files and the boot startup mp3 file..I have checked just about every folder and subfolder and havent yet manage to locate the bootanimation.zip file

cure25
Old
Thanks Meter 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhodes85 View Post
Where in god will I find the bootanimation.zip to this rom ? I have tried searching thru /system/media and all that's there are the normal audio files and the boot startup mp3 file..I have checked just about every folder and subfolder and havent yet manage to locate the bootanimation.zip file
If u want to change bootanimation,just add your bootanimation to system /media irrespective if even there is no bootanimation.your bootanimation will work on next boot

LewaOS_X-TREME_M7
The Following User Says Thank You to cure25 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shreyas.kukde
Old
Thanks Meter 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhodes85 View Post
the bootanimation and mp3 sound file is included in the framework-res.apk file inside the assets folder... dont dare to modify it, you might end fked up if u r not an advanced user... just make your own bootanimation.zip and put it where cure25 says, it will replace the original one.