Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What is the most important feature you love about SuperNova?
Ease of Installation 198 22.40%
Simple and detailed installation guide 135 15.27%
Stability 385 43.55%
Unlimited internal memory 535 60.52%
Stock and close to HTC original ROM 276 31.22%
Support from developers 152 17.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] SUPERNOVA Xtreme Official GB 06/Mar/12 | 2GB INTERNAL MEMORY|Optimized KERNEL

Tip us?

karthikus
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default Disable haptic feedbackin dialer

I could not disable haptic feedback in dialer. I turned it off in the settings, but its still there in Dialer. Any hack to disable it completely. !! Its very important for me because in sense 1.9 haptic feedback strength in dialer is high and it feels awkward vibration and uses a lot of battery. I also tried spare parts app but with no success. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik

zakkkkk
Old
Thanks Meter 16
any tips to keep this rom lag free?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

marius.a
Old
Thanks Meter 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakkkkk View Post
any tips to keep this rom lag free?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Change sd card

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
If you find my post helpful HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON
rom 4.0.4 & 4.1.1 for htc desire
---
Sony Xperia P | Rom:THE DARK ROM | Kernel:Phantom
HTC Desire A8181 PVT1 | Boot: hboot 6.93.1002 | Radio: 5.17.05.23 | Recovery: 4EXT
---
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector! I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
---
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

zavag
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidzone View Post
Read the FAQs
Thanks

1) When you say wipe everything ... what do you mean? From where I must do it? From recovery or a factory reset from Settings menu?

2) You mean to flash this ROM ???

3) If I do a NANDROID Restore with the original Froyo ROM (stock) BEFORE the Supernova installation I will be ok?
Any answer?
Thanks
PHONE: HTC Desire Rooted .: S-OFF ■ CM7r2 HBOOT :. Installed ROM: RSK_v.8.3.0_Test_SatteliteRosie_Stock.Hboot.Ed (Edited and Modified)
TABLET: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 GT-N5120 LTE Rooted

jazzzy786
Old
Thanks Meter 22
After changing my EXT4 partition to 1.5Gb and trying this ROM out I found it laggy and boring to look at. Looking through ROMs that support Data2SD I came across MIUI XJ and as soon as eyes met it was love at first sight. I settled for the A2SD+ version as I couldn't get the data 2 ext version working. Okay nothing like the massive 2Gb internal ram but I have about 80 apps installed including about 30 games with 140Mb internal memory free out of 148Mb.

In terminal emulator type

su
a2sd cachesd

After phone restarts, go back in terminal emulator and type

su
a2sd datasd

Droidzone
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,192

DONATE TO ME
Will you blithering newbies keep your comments related to other Roms out of my thread. Be warned. Go bull**** in the General section.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Droidzone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karthikus
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikus View Post
I could not disable haptic feedback in dialer. I turned it off in the settings, but its still there in Dialer. Any hack to disable it completely. !! Its very important for me because in sense 1.9 haptic feedback strength in dialer is high and it feels awkward vibration and uses a lot of battery. I also tried spare parts app but with no success. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik
Any help ! I think its related to your rom

Droidzone
Old
Thanks Meter 2,192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikus View Post
Any help ! I think its related to your rom
It might have been interesting, had you not posted the same question in the threads of all the half a dozen Roms you tried over the last month, in addition to a Q/A thread stating that all the Roms had it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Droidzone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Droidzone
Old
Thanks Meter 2,192

DONATE TO ME
Anyway, I didnt answer because I cant accept your contention that vibration on typing on the keypad is a major cause of battery drain. And I prefer vibration while typing, and cant be bothered to find a solution to something I dont consider a problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Droidzone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karthikus
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Thanks for the response. I posted it in QA section didnt even get a single reply. Searched in Leedroid GB thread without any success. Then i decided to post this on the roms which are based on Sense GB. And thats the maximum i could do. I am not spamming any thread, but tryin to figure out a solution for my problem from the developers.

And i too prefer vibration but the thing is the vibration in dialer on sense based GB roms are very high and hence the question.

Thanks for the reply .

Tags
data2sd, desire, gingerbread, rom, sense, stock, supernova