Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,765 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?
Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD! 1,002 41.23%
Very good! Quite happy with the results! 912 37.53%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING! 306 12.59%
Makes things worse! 210 8.64%
Voters: 2430. You may not vote on this poll

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

Tip us?

zeppelinrox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21054

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dairymasta View Post
Can anyone give me some help with these damn segmentation faults? It keeps telling me the su directory doesn't exist.

When I run the su binary installer script through sm it says the same thing as well.

Help?
Can you post the output from when you try install the su binary?
I've never heard of that happening before.
I suspect it can be a busybox issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smxaz61 View Post
I tried that as well, it made my phone go bootloop, its patched for odex roms or probably I downloaded the wrong file which I think not xD
Well thanks for giving me a second thought to browse over that thread again
Yeah you're better off either doing it manually or flash a rom with a "normal" home ADJ of 6 and upload that to mimic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeppelinrox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smxaz61
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post
Yeah you're better off either doing it manually or flash a rom with a "normal" home ADJ of 6 and upload that to mimic
sounds like a plan but yeah, I guess I'll wait for a fix, anyways 50% is not bad
Xperia Mini Pro: eRRo Hepta | Lupus JB v8
Acro HD SO-03D - Docomo Japan

blk_jack
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3962
Quote:
Originally Posted by smxaz61 View Post
sounds like a plan but yeah, I guess I'll wait for a fix, anyways 50% is not bad
I'll look into modifying the webapp to account for ADJ values that are not android default.

Samsung SGH-I337M - Slim Bean 4.3
HTC Vision - Andromadus Slim Bean 4.2.2

Come join us on IRC:
#slimusers on freenode

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smxaz61
Old
(Last edited by smxaz61; 22nd April 2012 at 08:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 25
I finally got it working 100%, I had my friend edit my services.jar, defaulf adj value is set to 1
I dont know how did he do it, xD

Link is below, flash it with CWM
https://www.box.com/shared/3c2266532126a495ec72
I'll upload screenshot later
Sent from my SK17i using XDA
Xperia Mini Pro: eRRo Hepta | Lupus JB v8
Acro HD SO-03D - Docomo Japan

rerenznz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
sorry for my noob question, but what is the best setting for live with walkman? since i only have 350mb RAM, i think i can't use the mega ram setting because it's for 512mb ram? am i right.. thanks for any answer.

dejanxxxx
Old
(Last edited by dejanxxxx; 22nd April 2012 at 10:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
You can use terminal instead.-I do not know what this means Zeep, do you think the terminal emulator, if you think it does not know what to type. What does the OP?
What do I need to type in the emulator script that I started, I ucao all the commands that I found, and the only fault I eject!.

IRASadPanda
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerenznz View Post
sorry for my noob question, but what is the best setting for live with walkman? since i only have 350mb RAM, i think i can't use the mega ram setting because it's for 512mb ram? am i right.. thanks for any answer.
Use the 512 settings

Sent from Narnia
The sun is slowly fallin', we all should surely die eventually.
So what's your calling? Oh, you left your phone behind?
The Following User Says Thank You to IRASadPanda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rerenznz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRASadPanda View Post
Use the 512 settings

Sent from Narnia
oh, so i can use that.. thanks for the info.

crz6662
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanxxxx View Post
Zepp have a problem, not at all to open the Script Manager, always throws me the following-The application Smanager ads (os.tools process. Scriptmanager has stooped unexpectedly.please try again.). What should I do, so I opened it, I uninstalled it and install again, and again and throws me this is not likely that the air intake opening SM.What I do?
Zepp and this is another question, whether in the scripts die hard calibrate, should be initiated under option 2 auto calibrate mode, or only the first opcija.amendments to the text I just started the first option plug-in power.Da you need and option 2 to start .
Also getting FC's on No Ads ver of SManager. The Ads ver is working though. ICS Rom _ Codename-Android-(MOD) 1-6-0-DFY.

genziutek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great modification... but default swappiness "30" is too much for my GT540 and SD card class 4. System is slower after few hours. I set swapinness in 99Supercharger to 10 and... Its perfect Greetings
HTC Sensation - Venom 5.2.1

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom