FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][GPL][2.6.35.y][02/12/2012]CAF-ICS Kernel

1,696 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 04:40 AM |#711  
haxor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag some where
Thanks Meter: 1,206
 
More
Notice still Battery drain on 2nd recharge the battery.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
 
 
22nd April 2012, 04:47 AM |#712  
thachtunganh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội - Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.meena05

Notice still Battery drain on 2nd recharge the battery.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Battery drain still not fixed yet :banghead::banghead::banghead:
The Following User Says Thank You to thachtunganh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thachtunganh Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 05:07 AM |#713  
cure25's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 798
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thachtunganh

Battery drain still not fixed yet :banghead::banghead::banghead:

No problem bro.work on it when u have time.
Btw game play with this new kernel is awesum and u r doing an excellent job.
Hats off to u man
The Following User Says Thank You to cure25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cure25 Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 06:38 AM |#714  
thachtunganh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội - Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cure25

No problem bro.work on it when u have time.
Btw game play with this new kernel is awesum and u r doing an excellent job.
Hats off to u man

Thanks, now i'm trying to solve the battery problems .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thachtunganh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thachtunganh Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 09:07 AM |#715  
ccdreadcc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 299
 
Donate to Me
More
hi! can i use this kernel with perfect peso 2.3 ??
22nd April 2012, 10:20 AM |#716  
thachtunganh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội - Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdreadcc

hi! can i use this kernel with perfect peso 2.3 ??

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to thachtunganh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thachtunganh Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 02:10 PM |#717  
Umang96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4,383
 
Donate to Me
More
which battery drain are you people talking about, wakelocks or is it drain during standby ?
22nd April 2012, 03:51 PM |#718  
thachtunganh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội - Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
New version is ****! Battery was fixed, and USB speed was improved, BUT TOUCH DOESN'T WORK IN GAMES LIKE FRUIT NINJA, THIRD BLADE.... AND THERE ARE LAGS IN GAMES.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thachtunganh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thachtunganh Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 04:16 PM |#719  
Rayman96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warszawa, Poland
Thanks Meter: 320
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thachtunganh

New version is ****! Battery was fixed, and USB speed was improved, BUT TOUCH DOESN'T WORK IN GAMES LIKE FRUIT NINJA, THIRD BLADE.... AND THERE ARE LAGS IN GAMES.

Confirmed Fruit ninja... and smaller lags.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayman96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rayman96 Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 04:34 PM |#720  
cure25's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 798
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman96

Confirmed Fruit ninja... and smaller lags.

How can u confirm when tha has not realeased the kernel which he was talking off.
Btw game play with his 19th April kernel is quite good
22nd April 2012, 05:00 PM |#721  
thachtunganh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội - Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cure25

How can u confirm when tha has not realeased the kernel which he was talking off.
Btw game play with his 19th April kernel is quite good

I released it, then after 3 hours i found bugs so i take it down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thachtunganh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thachtunganh Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
caf-p500 kernel, ta kernel, thachtunganh kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes