MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Replacment Digitizer Quality

16th April 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
thanks a lot. i just ordered from the person you suggested from eBay. ill give an update when it comes on Thursday and I replace it.
18th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #12  
Flag 73052
Thanks Meter: 197

494 posts
More
Cool, I just took my daughters apart, it is dead. I thought that maybe if I disconnected and reconnected the mainboard that maybe it would help. No dice. But I did find that using a pair of locking forceps helped a lot with the cables. Actually it was really, really easy. So if you have a pair, or know someone who works at a hospital that can get a pair, it is worth the trouble. Good Luck.
22nd April 2012, 05:47 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
i just fixed, worked like a charm. and you were right, those damn ribbon cables were a pain. i can finally type regular letters again. lol.
22nd April 2012, 07:13 AM   |  #14  
Flag 73052
Thanks Meter: 197

494 posts
More
That's great. Was yours pretty much new looking? Mine looks great, there are two tiny dimples on the upper bezel but they aren't easy to see. It's still a 9/10.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread