Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,005 Members 38,206 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

Tip us?

Dancershrink
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Found one more issue. Either tapping voicemail in notifications or long pressing 1 dials "123" instead of "*86".

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 865

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I think this it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1260185

I played with one that I found marked the latest and did note my 4G jumped up but then went right back down. I see no perf diff ont he kernel but on the same note I only flashed and tested it while driving to work. Will do more testing tonight. Lots of other things going on.... S-OFF for rezound is out now
I will wait until you test some more and maybe implement it into Rom if allowable. Thanks as always.....

The S-OFF for rezound is great news for Rez owners for sure..... dang that makes me miss it even more...........

Viper

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51,667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancershrink View Post
Found one more issue. Either tapping voicemail in notifications or long pressing 1 dials "123" instead of "*86".
Good catch!!! You can also change that in the settings though. Go to Settings -> Call and you can program the VM number of choice. I use Google voice so I never bother with the whole Verizon *86 thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
I will wait until you test some more and maybe implement it into Rom if allowable. Thanks as always.....

The S-OFF for rezound is great news for Rez owners for sure..... dang that makes me miss it even more...........

Viper
Yeah, no kidding. I cant wait another half hour to get out of work and try it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1stCentauri
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah, this is more of a feeler ROM to see what level of interest people will have.

So far so good. I actually like this phone over the Rezound. I like the "feel" to it.
Scott, does this mean no more love for the Rezound? Lol, I am a huge fan of your work, I followed you on the E3D forum's, Rez forum's, and now my girl got the Thunderbolt, so I will be faithfully following you here as well. This device really needs someone like you! Did you drop the Rez completely or just pick up a TB? Thanks for everything you do, it is very much appreciated and I look forward (as I'm sure others will as well) to the upcoming releases and so forth.

Edit: nvm on the dropping the Rez, apparently I skipped the last portion of your post about trying out S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using XDA

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stCentauri View Post
Scott, does this mean no more love for the Rezound? Lol, I am a huge fan of your work, I followed you on the E3D forum's, Rez forum's, and now my girl got the Thunderbolt, so I will be faithfully following you here as well. This device really needs someone like you! Did you drop the Rez completely or just pick up a TB? Thanks for everything you do, it is very much appreciated and I look forward (as I'm sure others will as well) to the upcoming releases and so forth.

Edit: nvm on the dropping the Rez, apparently I skipped the last portion of your post about trying out S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using XDA
Hahaha... No, I still love my Rezound. I was donated this device to make CleanROM for it so I have both and switch back and forth. No way am I giving up on the Rez! Still waiting for that mythical ICS release!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

josh0426
Old
Thanks Meter 30
The only thing keeping me off any of these MR4 roms is the time zone thing. I am one of the few that use Verizon Visual Voicemail, and autoupdate timezone settings MUST be enabled for it to work. Im always hoping that someone will come up with a permanent fix for this because I really like running these roms.
Phone: HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE
ROM: ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆
Kernel: Imoseyon leankernel 5.2

If Ive helped you in any way please click the Thanks button

jmichaels1982
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Default ok pfew

Quote:
Hahaha... No, I still love my Rezound. I was donated this device to make CleanROM for it so I have both and switch back and forth. No way am I giving up on the Rez! Still waiting for that mythical ICS release!
When I found you over here i freaked the f out. I thought you were turned of by the rez community and swapped phones.

I am flushing my xanax down the toilet.

BTW s-off a wet dream

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh0426 View Post
The only thing keeping me off any of these MR4 roms is the time zone thing. I am one of the few that use Verizon Visual Voicemail, and autoupdate timezone settings MUST be enabled for it to work. Im always hoping that someone will come up with a permanent fix for this because I really like running these roms.
Oh wow, I didint know that. Has anyone tried the MR4 ROMS with the intended radios or complete firmware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichaels1982 View Post
When I found you over here i freaked the f out. I thought you were turned of by the rez community and swapped phones.

I am flushing my xanax down the toilet.

BTW s-off a wet dream
A real developer does not stop doing what he likes because "the community" pisses him off. A real developer does what he does because he loves it and will never stop doing what he loves!

And I love developing! So I wont stop! No matter what!
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RedRumy3
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Does this have weather lockscreen? Or is that sense 3.5 only?

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 865

DONATE TO ME
Scott,

I have noticed after running the Rom for over a day now I seem to be getting some Lag when waking up or when selecting apps. There was no lag after the initial flash. I have not installed any apps or anything since loading it. Hopefully you will keep working on this Rom now ya got S-Off on the Rez.......

Viper