View Poll Results: what would you consider this rom to be
pre-alpha 4 5.63%
alpha 15 21.13%
beta 42 59.15%
stable 7 9.86%
other 1 1.41%
crap 3 4.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[MIiui.us]MIUI/ICS port [unlocked] 5/19/2012

OP spleef

22nd April 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #1581  
kingme__hu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HangZhou
Thanks Meter: 59
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
thanks for your excelent work!
but i wwant to mount my external sd card to /sdcard/_ex_sd/
i have done follow this
Open Terminal Emulator:
type in the following:
su
mount -o bind /mnt/sdcard /mnt/emmc
cd /mnt/emmc/
mkdir external_sd
mount -o bind /mnt/emmc /mnt/sdcard/external_sd

but when i reboot my phone, it does't work
22nd April 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #1582  
Th3Bill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where I Am
Thanks Meter: 8,992
 
5,823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingme__hu

thanks for your excelent work!
but i wwant to mount my external sd card to /sdcard/_ex_sd/
i have done follow this
Open Terminal Emulator:
type in the following:
su
mount -o bind /mnt/sdcard /mnt/emmc
cd /mnt/emmc/
mkdir external_sd
mount -o bind /mnt/emmc /mnt/sdcard/external_sd

but when i reboot my phone, it does't work

Try directly editing the vold.fstab line for the sdcard
The Following User Says Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #1583  
kingme__hu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HangZhou
Thanks Meter: 59
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill

Try directly editing the vold.fstab line for the sdcard

ok,i will try,if still not work,hope your help~~
22nd April 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #1584  
Th3Bill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where I Am
Thanks Meter: 8,992
 
5,823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingme__hu

ok,i will try,if still not work,hope your help~~

I'll see what can be done if you can't get it to mount as you would like. Let me know
22nd April 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #1585  
bytethegroove's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berwyn, IL
Thanks Meter: 151
 
310 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
BUUF Theme Updated to 2.4.20
No need to flash over anymore or download and apply buuf theme.
You can install from scratch with this zip during aroma install choose full wipe for optimal experience...
Ive also added some new buuf stuff here and there and started theming the camera.
I also tried the push the deafualt font for this theme, let me know as i put a fix in after my flash, so far the only fix ive needed,
This is almost complete (to the original theme) plus some expanded icons made and added by me. ( and two special ringtones/notification sounds)

download here --------------> http://bytethegroove.com/PublicDL/MI...e_buuf_all.zip

enjoy
peace
byte
Last edited by bytethegroove; 22nd April 2012 at 04:09 AM.
22nd April 2012, 04:47 AM   |  #1586  
spleef's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag port arthur, texas
Thanks Meter: 3,024
 
3,641 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytethegroove

BUUF Theme Updated to 2.4.20
No need to flash over anymore or download and apply buuf theme.
You can install from scratch with this zip during aroma install choose full wipe for optimal experience...
Ive also added some new buuf stuff here and there and started theming the camera.
I also tried the push the deafualt font for this theme, let me know as i put a fix in after my flash, so far the only fix ive needed,
This is almost complete (to the original theme) plus some expanded icons made and added by me. ( and two special ringtones/notification sounds)

download here --------------> http://bytethegroove.com/PublicDL/MI...e_buuf_all.zip

enjoy
peace
byte

I'll try to add to the op first ring in the morning... including your new comments if I don't catch it in the am ill get it during lunch bud..... thanks for the fantastic work **** is bad ass

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1536161
The Following User Says Thank You to spleef For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #1587  
bytethegroove's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berwyn, IL
Thanks Meter: 151
 
310 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
V2 coming soon, will post link when it finishes uploading, minor fixes, some additions, more theming to the dialer(incall), and much more...
sooner or later I hope to replace all icons....I know.. I'm Mad
peace
byte

also manhattan (creator of buuf artwork) also has another series called GANT
its pretty Bad Arse...I'm hoping to be the first one to port it to miui

Edit: V2 here http://bytethegroove.com/PublicDL/MI...uuf_all_V2.zip

will add more screenshots, and post the fonts im using, for some reason i cant get them to work in the zip, but they work if you push the using root explorer

fonts attached, copy using root exporer to system/fonts give them the same permissions as the rest of the fonts
this will be for the keyboard
Attached Files
File Type: zip fonts.zip - [Click for QR Code] (73.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by bytethegroove; 22nd April 2012 at 06:21 AM.
22nd April 2012, 05:52 AM   |  #1588  
spleef's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag port arthur, texas
Thanks Meter: 3,024
 
3,641 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytethegroove

V2 coming soon, will post link when it finishes uploading, minor fixes, some additions, more theming to the dialer(incall), and much more...
sooner or later I hope to replace all icons....I know.. I'm Mad
peace
byte

also manhattan (creator of buuf artwork) also has another series called GANT
its pretty Bad Arse...I'm hoping to be the first one to port it to miui

sweet dude get it at.... can't wait so far what you've done has been outstanding

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1536161
22nd April 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #1589  
bytethegroove's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berwyn, IL
Thanks Meter: 151
 
310 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
is anyone else having a issues with contacts?
when i open contacts and hit settings, I get unfortunately contacts has stopped working..
I took the contacts.apk from previous build and its working fine now,
anyon else experience this?
peace
byte
22nd April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #1590  
Th3Bill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where I Am
Thanks Meter: 8,992
 
5,823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytethegroove

is anyone else having a issues with contacts?
when i open contacts and hit settings, I get unfortunately contacts has stopped working..
I took the contacts.apk from previous build and its working fine now,
anyon else experience this?
peace
byte

Same here...hadn't used settings there before....will have to update ut

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, miui, miui photon, miui/ics, motorola photon
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes