Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Batteries

Tip us?

Flipnfr3ak
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default Batteries

I'm having a hard time deciding which battery I'm going to get.....can you guys help me out? Mugen or Anker?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

iphone 4 > HTC sensation 4g insertcoin'd > back to an iphone 4 > HTC Amaze 4g energized > HTC One S viperS

Double0EK
Old
Thanks Meter 830
+1 for Anker. I have the 1900mAH. Last longer than stock...around 16-18 depending on usage of course.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?
The Following User Says Thank You to Double0EK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

musti95
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK View Post
+1 for Anker. I have the 1900mAH. Last longer than stock...around 16-18 depending on usage of course.

Where did you get your anker battery?Could you give me link ?

Double0EK
Old
Thanks Meter 830
I just searched Amazon and bought the cheapest one that came with a charger. But just be sure its was for the Amaze or Sensation.

Flipnfr3ak
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Thanks ek........still debating......I have owned a Anker before when I had a sensation

iphone 4 > HTC sensation 4g insertcoin'd > back to an iphone 4 > HTC Amaze 4g energized > HTC One S viperS

jcparks
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Another +1 for anker. Bought 2 w/ charger on Amazon and am enjoying longer battery life. The charger can charge battery, plus has a USB port to charge the phone simultaneously.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989

Previous Phone: HTC Amaze 4G
Previous Phone: HTC Vision T-mobile G2
Previous Phone: Samsung Galaxy S T-mobile Vibrant
Previous Phone: HTC Dream T-mobile G1

Flipnfr3ak
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Any one had any experiences with the mugen battery

seregaprok
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipnfr3ak View Post
Any one had any experiences with the mugen battery

I bought Mugen on my last device. The stock was 1200mah, Mugen was 1500mah - I have not see any differences.

jauhien
Old
(Last edited by jauhien; 9th May 2012 at 09:53 AM.) Reason: Attached the screenshot
Thanks Meter 88
Red face It's well-known Mugen is the best ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seregaprok View Post
I bought Mugen on my last device. The stock was 1200mah, Mugen was 1500mah - I have not see any differences.
I got the Mugen.
It lasts really longer, something like +40%, so on stock battery and GB my phone was dying quickly after lunch - but now upgraded with Mugen and debloated 4.0.3 - at the very late night.. ;)
However the indication isn't very precise. The charge indicator drops from 100% till 90% within the first ten minutes after unplugging and further then descends till 0% pretty slow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-05-09_11-15-31.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1050204  

jeffmorr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought 2 "Replacement batteries for HTC Evo 3D, HTC Amaze 4G, HTC Sensation 4G" on Amazon.ca in January, and the batteries have "REPLACEMENT FOR HTC EVO 3D" written in big bold letters on it. The batteries do fit in my Amaze, but they would turn the phone off completely when it was saying 15% battery life.

That pair of batteries came with a battery charger which has been good. I've since lost one of the batteries though. I'm looking into buying new ones. Here are my options (in Canada).

1) 2 Anker batteries that claim to support the Amaze with a universal charger (I can't post a link because I'm new, but theres only 1 Anker battery listing on Amazon.ca if you want to search it)

2) Call 1-888-617-1113 HTC Warranty support and ask them for a new battery. Apparently they give an extra battery for free. I'll likely do this anyways, but I'm not sure if they do this in Canada.

Can I trust the Anker batteries? Does anyone know if the batteries shown on this listing are the right ones for the Amaze? Thanks