Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NEW RELEASE] LeWa ROM U9000 12.04.13 UI2.0

Tip us?
 
whyzee
Old
(Last edited by whyzee; 21st April 2012 at 04:51 PM.)
#221  
whyzee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 142
Posts: 490
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
No, that one is stock rom, this is cm based rom, same as lewa, lezo, mokee & dianxinos & ligux

Sent from my u9000 using xda premium
link for screenshots please....
 
zukriaksah
Old
#222  
zukriaksah's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348
Posts: 531
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kuantan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee View Post
link for screenshots please....


Sent from my u9000 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335059541461.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1018026   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335059561301.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	1018027   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335059586072.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1018028   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335059610211.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1018029  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zukriaksah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vivekb
Old
(Last edited by vivekb; 22nd April 2012 at 05:12 AM.)
#223  
vivekb's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
Posts: 1,260
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
Sent from my u9000 using xda premium
good effort bro..... you are truely putting efforts to keep our device alive with different ROM which you are porting ...

Just want to ckeck, where is JOYOS bro ....
 
zukriaksah
Old
#224  
zukriaksah's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348
Posts: 531
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kuantan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by uemuem View Post
bro,how about lewa 12.4.20
Not really a good news... latest 20/04 lewa booting, then reboot, booting, then reboot again... maybe its a time for this rom to hv new kernel... or maybe this latest lewa required more space to run smoothly... my sd card space is already full-housed, too many roms inside. U know, i did all my porting works just tru' this hp, i dont know how long more my hp can survive, the power button is already jammed, if let say my volume button crash after this, i will say bye2 to u all guys

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to zukriaksah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
whyzee
Old
#225  
whyzee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 142
Posts: 490
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
. U know, i did all my porting works just tru' this hp,
Bro you are AWEESOMEEEE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
i dont know how long more my hp can survive, the power button is already jammed, if let say my volume button crash after this, i will say bye2 to u all guys
Don't say that bro. what would we do without you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
latest 20/04 lewa booting, then reboot, booting, then reboot again... maybe its a time for this rom to hv new kernel... or maybe this latest lewa required more space to run smoothly... my sd card space is already full-housed, too many roms inside
forget lewa bro. I'd say the first lewa ui2.0 was good enough.....
 
vivekb
Old
#226  
vivekb's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
Posts: 1,260
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mumbai
+1 whyzee, Zuk you are really very much important for this community ...
 
elol
Old
(Last edited by elol; 22nd April 2012 at 09:47 AM.)
#227  
elol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 922
Posts: 905
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
Not really a good news... latest 20/04 lewa booting, then reboot, booting, then reboot again... maybe its a time for this rom to hv new kernel... or maybe this latest lewa required more space to run smoothly... my sd card space is already full-housed, too many roms inside. U know, i did all my porting works just tru' this hp, i dont know how long more my hp can survive, the power button is already jammed, if let say my volume button crash after this, i will say bye2 to u all guys

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
you must change system/lib/egl and libsgl.so to make this rom not booting and every time are not reboot,this is what i done with my rom blackice...this myb can help you master...



edit: what kernal are you using master?
 
zukriaksah
Old
#228  
zukriaksah's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348
Posts: 531
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kuantan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
you must change system/lib/egl and libsgl.so to make this rom not booting and every time are not reboot,this is what i done with my rom blackice...this myb can help you master...



edit: what kernal are you using master?
I hv flashable zip file for upgraded gpu (egl & gsl files)... same result

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
 
elol
Old
#229  
elol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 922
Posts: 905
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
Not really a good news... latest 20/04 lewa booting, then reboot, booting, then reboot again... maybe its a time for this rom to hv new kernel... or maybe this latest lewa required more space to run smoothly... my sd card space is already full-housed, too many roms inside. U know, i did all my porting works just tru' this hp, i dont know how long more my hp can survive, the power button is already jammed, if let say my volume button crash after this, i will say bye2 to u all guys

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
hye zuk!don't say like that!you know that you,cacing kalung,FR,ardxy,whyzee,and who is porting are rom is head for this phone!!why all of you need to left for this phone!come on la!!done give all of them see are bad new!!!whan to repair phone only need the time,but after you phone okay,came again,don't say BYE2 like what you say!!!please,edowar and yash already left and you also what!!!dont master!!!!:(

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
I hv flashable zip file for upgraded gpu (egl & gsl files)... same result

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
okay if you get the problem again,change some of file system/bin,like i say file to connet the egl,module and kernal,use system/bin old rom for this update rom
 
elol
Old
#230  
elol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 922
Posts: 905
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sabah
hye to all this is lewa update and what i get done,this rom not give reboot every minute ..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1335101789786.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1018814   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1335101806710.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1018815  

The Following User Says Thank You to elol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes