Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 52,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Input your opinion about My Rom (--- Important ---)
Speed 379 65.12%
Stability 390 67.01%
Performace 329 56.53%
Battery 343 58.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 582. You may not vote on this poll

[26-7-12]AndroPlus Ultimate |High Quality|Fast|Smooth|GB 2.3.3|Sense 2.1+3.0+3.5+4.0

Tip us?

hoomanutd99
Old
(Last edited by hoomanutd99; 21st April 2012 at 09:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_usefi View Post
salam
tashkor bekhater ramet
ama man natunestam nasab konam chand bar nasb kardam ba clk va magloader dar har to halat bad az nasb ram va add one va restat kardan bamigarde to menu clk ba raversh mag hamintory miyad to menu magloader
moshkel az cheh
mmanoon
H_usefi aziz man ham Ye bar hamin masale vasam pish omad ke marahale nasb ro az jomle task29 va clk1.5 va ro mojadadan raftam ke moshkel Hal shod
Beget pisnahad mikonam system ro 150 be bala begiri va hamchenin hatman in ROM ro nasb koni ke fogholade hastesh.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to hoomanutd99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hoomanutd99
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartidoos View Post
????????
Friend, u_sefi will speak Persian.

The Following User Says Thank You to hoomanutd99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

patensas
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoomanutd99 View Post
Friend, u_sefi will speak Persian.

And should speak English according to the forum rules......

Life is a strange path with many curves along the way, always hard to take the right one...
It`s a shame people don`t dare showing their true face!
The Following User Says Thank You to patensas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

incubonero
Old
Thanks Meter 2
have you tried the new kernel 0.2.1 marc? how do you work?

hoomanutd99
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by patensas View Post
And should speak English according to the forum rules......
yes of cours! Excuise me

noamsch6
Old
(Last edited by noamsch6; 21st April 2012 at 11:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 608

DONATE TO ME
Good ROM but I like sense 3+ better

dbsportsbrit
Old
Thanks Meter 16
ok i have done everthing to the letter and now I am keep getting HTC Sense F/C any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslam08 View Post
Been using since release, still NO problems here .

Everyone else doing something wrong.

If you DONT SUPER WIPE it will NOT work! I tried at first no super wipe (just wiping in CWM, the normal way) and got last ROM boot image too O_o. But, I did the super wipe in the AROMA installer and bam, had NO problems! READ INSTRUCTIONS!

---

Used GPS, phone, txting, gallery and more gps today. All multitasked with no lag! So far, really good and stable, really like
I did everything per directions and sense f/c task 29 i use mag so i am think it is a temperamental rom I install different times and different problems so i think you might be one of the lucky ones

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

ok I have it running now one question though how do we get the update to the google play should the googleplay.apk work

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

everytime i try to install a widget i get htc f/c example is when i try to install current wiget i get htc sense f/c
HTC - HD2 1024
Running MagLdr Roms
T-MOBILE USA

HectiQ
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Great ROM, no false promises like other roms, it is smooth. Respect for the dev. Superb job.

slamsteel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Waiting desperately for the camcorder fix.Any alternative fix?

essi_baba
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 719

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_usefi View Post
salam
tashkor bekhater ramet
ama man natunestam nasab konam chand bar nasb kardam ba clk va magloader dar har to halat bad az nasb ram va add one va restat kardan bamigarde to menu clk ba raversh mag hamintory miyad to menu magloader
moshkel az cheh
mmanoon

mamnon ,shoma agar be tosiyehaye man gosh va amal konid hatman mitoni bedone dashtane hata 1 FC rom ro nasb konid
tajob mikonam man khaili rahat va ravan tozih dadam baaz ham ashkhasi miyan ba migan moshkel daran,
man baraye test bishtar az 30 bar in ram ro nasb kardam va moshkelin nadare,shoma age ghesmate Requirements ,Installation , High Recommended Instructions ,Warnings ro badeghat bekhooni va amal koni behet ghol midam bedone hich moshkeli kaar ro anjam bedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoomanutd99 View Post
H_usefi aziz man ham Ye bar hamin masale vasam pish omad ke marahale nasb ro az jomle task29 va clk1.5 va ro mojadadan raftam ke moshkel Hal shod
Beget pisnahad mikonam system ro 150 be bala begiri va hamchenin hatman in ROM ro nasb koni ke fogholade hastesh.
azizam shoma aslan niyaz be system partition bishtar az 125MB nadarid,va hala ke 150 gharar dadid faghat hodod 25MB hafezeye bla estefadeh saakhtid

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubonero View Post
have you tried the new kernel 0.2.1 marc? how do you work?
yes ,but fix camcorder very hard , and needed time,
i work on it , hope its work great

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsportsbrit View Post
ok i have done everthing to the letter and now I am keep getting HTC Sense F/C any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I did everything per directions and sense f/c task 29 i use mag so i am think it is a temperamental rom I install different times and different problems so i think you might be one of the lucky ones

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

ok I have it running now one question though how do we get the update to the google play should the googleplay.apk work

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

everytime i try to install a widget i get htc f/c example is when i try to install current wiget i get htc sense f/c

You probably got the package add-ons , with sense 3.0 pack (with lock ... without lock ...) and install , theme sense 4 too , have installed, is correct?
if ok ,you don`t allow install package sense 3.0 + theme sense 4.0

if no ,go to CWM and wipe everything and install only AndroPlus(+) v1.0.zip ==> typical or lite , reboot and don`t install add-ons ,now your device boot great. and have one android rom without any FC or Lag,
now reboot and go to CWM and install add-ons ,you need think assiduity ,read small text for install without any problem.
report to me

The Following User Says Thank You to essi_baba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android rom, best android rom, hd2 android nand, hd2 rom, rom