View Poll Results: Which WIUI ROM do you use?
I'm on Stable(GB), it's good enough for me 316 26.80%
I'm on Stable, but I waiting for v4 w/o compromise 494 41.90%
I'm on v4(ICS), i can't live w/o new features 369 31.30%
Voters: 1179. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM MIUI][ GB|ICS|JB ][ | WIUI | ][ 3.1.27 ] - MULTiLanguage |21+| Defy | Defy+

OP Wajk

21st April 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #3661  
Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
How is the GB stable battery life compared to the stock 2.2.2?
22nd April 2012, 05:56 AM   |  #3662  
Member
Flag Fujian
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Wink
hey~you say this week will update to beta 8,today is the last day of this week,isnot it?
ps.today is sunday in china
22nd April 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #3663  
hottracks4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 92
 
938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by configuration

How is the GB stable battery life compared to the stock 2.2.2?

Depends.. What do you normally get on stock? But I'm just gonna take a stab at it and say it's definitely better..

@Wajk, battery's stabilising.. No drops this time.. 16 hours later at 30%, though the "Die Hard Battery calibrator" says it should be actually close to 50%..

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..
22nd April 2012, 07:41 AM   |  #3664  
hottracks4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 92
 
938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Btw, Wajk, would you happen to know whether they're gonna port MIUI to the gingerbread kernel? Any whispers of this happening anytime soon? Cuz there's a significant performance boost on that kernel..

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..
22nd April 2012, 08:53 AM   |  #3665  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-piggy

hey~you say this week will update to beta 8,today is the last day of this week,isnot it?
Ps.today is sunday in china

在这里催一般都没有回复的,反而会被别人骂说中国的只会这样
22nd April 2012, 08:58 AM   |  #3666  
pol[ice]'s Avatar
Member
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajk

F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions

9. What is Touch to Focus?
- Check attached images in this post...

Hello
Touch to focus is working?
with android camera or miui camera?
thank you for your work, wajk
22nd April 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #3667  
darkguy2008's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 224
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyeart

在这里催一般都没有回复的,反而会被别人骂说中国的只会这样

Uh, okay, ni hao to you too XD
The Following User Says Thank You to darkguy2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 09:12 AM   |  #3668  
aneeshcphilip's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 8
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Unhappy Stuck at red M logo after flashing wiui 2.4.20 stable(GB)
Hi guys,

i m using defy mb525 bayer device with 2.2.2 stock rom with 3.4.3-36-1.7 kernal.

today i flashed wiui 2.4.20 and i am stuck at red M logo... pls tell me wat i did wrong.... i ll explain wat i have done....

1)rooted with superoneclick
2)installled 2nd init, did rebooting 2 times
3)backup with titanium backup
4)boot into custom recovery and did a full nandroid backup
5)wiped "data/factory" , "cache" , "dalvik cache"(which is in advanced)
6)install zip file>select "WajkIUI_multilang_2.4.20.zip"
7)wiped "cahce" and "dalvik cache"(which is in advanced)
8)reboot

now am stuck at red M logo....

i didnt wipe data/factory after install from zip.... is that my problem?

pls help me... am now trying again after flashing with sbf using rsdlite....

pls help me where i did wrong.... tell me steps to perfectly install wiui... this is my first time....

thanks
22nd April 2012, 09:20 AM   |  #3669  
hottracks4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 92
 
938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneeshcphilip

Hi guys,

i m using defy mb525 bayer device with 2.2.2 stock rom with 3.4.3-36-1.7 kernal.

today i flashed wiui 2.4.20 and i am stuck at red M logo... pls tell me wat i did wrong.... i ll explain wat i have done....

1)rooted with superoneclick
2)installled 2nd init, did rebooting 2 times
3)backup with titanium backup
4)boot into custom recovery and did a full nandroid backup
5)wiped "data/factory" , "cache" , "dalvik cache"(which is in advanced)
6)install zip file>select "WajkIUI_multilang_2.4.20.zip"
7)wiped "cahce" and "dalvik cache"(which is in advanced)
8)reboot

now am stuck at red M logo....

i didnt wipe data/factory after install from zip.... is that my problem?

pls help me... am now trying again after flashing with sbf using rsdlite....

pls help me where i did wrong.... tell me steps to perfectly install wiui... this is my first time....

thanks

You're not getting the option to boot into recovery either?
It does stay at the but logo for quite sometime for the very first time.. How long did you wait?

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..
Last edited by hottracks4; 22nd April 2012 at 09:22 AM.
22nd April 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #3670  
aneeshcphilip's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 8
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
nope.. i cant boot into recovery.... only that stock recovery is coming...

i wait for around 15 minutes... how long do i need to wait...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, defy, miui, miui mod, wajk, wajkgodofdefy!, wajkiui, wajkiui mod, wajkiui rom, wiui, wiui v4!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Defy Android Development by ThreadRank