Post Reply

[ROM] Warm TwoPointThree - Release One [Sense3.5][1/11/2012] - Always Brilliant!

OP renzo.olivares

16th April 2012, 09:15 PM   |  #331  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,218
 
7,884 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by withbloodskies

It lasted for awhile but just started dropping about an hour ago.


Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

So the wifi patch doesn't address the issue. That means the issue is not related to the wifi power mode change when screen is off. It should still help if you use voip over wifi.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to tiny4579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #332  
bob24260's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 71
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

So the wifi patch doesn't address the issue. That means the issue is not related to the wifi power mode change when screen is off. It should still help if you use voip over wifi.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Regardless of whether it fixes the issue or doesn't ,your efforts are still very much appreciated.I haven't had a chance to try yet.Will when I get home.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using xda premium
20th April 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #333  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Thank you SO much for putting that on dropbox. I just installed it, and it's installing my apps at the moment.

I have a question regarding the display - everything seems...not so crisp. Almost as if it's displaying a higher resolution than the screen is capable of, and is compressing the image. Is there a way to make it look nice and crisp like a stock rom/Nil's 3.5 rom?

I've got the AMOLED screen if that matters.
The Following User Says Thank You to roflhorse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 05:52 AM   |  #334  
bob24260's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 71
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflhorse

Thank you SO much for putting that on dropbox. I just installed it, and it's installing my apps at the moment.

I have a question regarding the display - everything seems...not so crisp. Almost as if it's displaying a higher resolution than the screen is capable of, and is compressing the image. Is there a way to make it look nice and crisp like a stock rom/Nil's 3.5 rom?

I've got the AMOLED screen if that matters.

I just put the link up because I want everyone to be able to enjoy it as much as I have.But I actually got the idea to link it from SlimSnoopOS.His link was the first one up.A big thank you SlimSnoop.As far as the screen resolution issue I cant answer that one myself.I use an app called Rom Toolbox Pro that allows you to change your screen density and that may be worth trying.But before you do that make sure you know what your doing.I dont think it would hurt anything but I guess its better to be safe than sorry.
22nd April 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #335  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Jeez. Not sure what happened. I have been flashing ROMs forever but somehow USB bricked my phone after installing this. Can't read SD card from CWM...I am stuck in boot loops when I try to boot and can't restore, what a headache!
22nd April 2012, 06:00 AM   |  #336  
SlimSnoopOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
5,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbizzle

Jeez. Not sure what happened. I have been flashing ROMs forever but somehow USB bricked my phone after installing this. Can't read SD card from CWM...I am stuck in boot loops when I try to boot and can't restore, what a headache!

Copy the contents of your sd card to your computer then reformat the sd card to FAT32. Then move your contents back to the sd card and try again. If it fails to pick up your sd card, reinstall CWM through hboot.

CWM can be found on the official website or at: www.pvillecomp.com

I'm not quite sure what "USB bricked" means.
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimSnoopOS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 11:56 PM   |  #337  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob24260

I just put the link up because I want everyone to be able to enjoy it as much as I have.But I actually got the idea to link it from SlimSnoopOS.His link was the first one up.A big thank you SlimSnoop.As far as the screen resolution issue I cant answer that one myself.I use an app called Rom Toolbox Pro that allows you to change your screen density and that may be worth trying.But before you do that make sure you know what your doing.I dont think it would hurt anything but I guess its better to be safe than sorry.

You know, after looking at it, I think it was the font that is set to default. There is a way to change it in the rom, and after I flashed the rom I changed it. Problem is it requires a restart, and after trying to restart the phone it hangs on the HTC Incredible white screen. I then have to restore my stock+ rom.

I've tried to flash this three times, and all three times it loads just fine, but when I restart the phone, it hangs. I've also tried to restart without changing the font, and the same result happens. Any ideas? This thing looks freaking awesome from what I've seen, I really want to get this going as my daily driver.
25th April 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #338  
bob24260's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 71
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflhorse

You know, after looking at it, I think it was the font that is set to default. There is a way to change it in the rom, and after I flashed the rom I changed it. Problem is it requires a restart, and after trying to restart the phone it hangs on the HTC Incredible white screen. I then have to restore my stock+ rom.

I've tried to flash this three times, and all three times it loads just fine, but when I restart the phone, it hangs. I've also tried to restart without changing the font, and the same result happens. Any ideas? This thing looks freaking awesome from what I've seen, I really want to get this going as my daily driver.

I know you are probably tired of hearing this but I gotta ask...Are you wiping ?What I do almost every single time is go to recovery...
Factory reset
Wipe cache
Mounts and Storage:
Format boot
Format system
Format datadata
Format data
Format cache
Back out of Mounts and Storage and go to main menu of Recovery:
Advanced:
Wipe Dalvik
Wipe Battery Stats
Back out of Advanced and go to main menu of Recovery

Do fresh install of Rom
After it finishes installing go to main menu of Recovery
Wipe Cache,Go to Advanced,Wipe Dalvik,Reboot.

Set up your Rom with changes to font you mentioned.Instead of rebooting all the way,reboot to recovery.Wipe Cache,wipe dalvik.Reboot.

Now I'm probably going to catch flack with people saying all those steps are unnecessary and they may very well be unnecessary but its worked for me every single time without fail.Hope this helps.


Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using xda premium
25th April 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #339  
DustinBooyah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 44
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflhorse

You know, after looking at it, I think it was the font that is set to default. There is a way to change it in the rom, and after I flashed the rom I changed it. Problem is it requires a restart, and after trying to restart the phone it hangs on the HTC Incredible white screen. I then have to restore my stock+ rom.

I've tried to flash this three times, and all three times it loads just fine, but when I restart the phone, it hangs. I've also tried to restart without changing the font, and the same result happens. Any ideas? This thing looks freaking awesome from what I've seen, I really want to get this going as my daily driver.

That's normal for this ROM... This one holds the record for longest boot ever. I cut my hair and showered for after I flashed and it had JUST finished by the time I picked it up
The Following User Says Thank You to DustinBooyah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #340  
bob24260's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 71
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinBooyah

That's normal for this ROM... This one holds the record for longest boot ever. I cut my hair and showered for after I flashed and it had JUST finished by the time I picked it up

I should have mentioned that too.Thanks for pointing that out...I didn't cut my hair but I did go out get my son off bus and when I came back in it was on the warm 2.3 screen.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
abandoned
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes